Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nanami

Into the Unknown...

Well as some of you know I'm moving away from Texas. In a few hours really.

I've had some real serious problems at home (drugs, alcohol, etc) that I don't like to be around and I've decided to move. I'm moving on up to Ohio.

I'm not sure how long it'll be before I'm back into contact with everyone because I'm not entirely sure where I'll be staying. I mean, I have a friend up there and a house but we may end up moving out and getting a place and well you know.

Anyway, it may be a day and it may be a month before I see all of you again. I hope to be back soon but I'm only taking my tower so I'll have to find other computer parts (and I'm not all that rich) to get back online again. I'll have all my important Doom stuff on there though so I probably won't lose anything. Even if I do, I have all my projects up on my webspace (thanks Manc) and there's always KaZaA.

Thanks to everyone here, you've all been a great help. I don't have a lot of time to chat, but if you do want more information on why I'm leaving ask Mancubus, SargeBaldy, Bloodshedder, or BBG. They know a lot about it. I'm giving them permission to talk for me, as far as what goes on at my house.

Bye everyone. If you never see me again, I died in a car accident and I'm really a man.

Nanami said:

Bye everyone. If you never see me again, I died in a car accident and I'm really a man.

AWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously, see you soon ^_^

Nanami will return, no doubt about that. I'm glad I could be of service to you.

What sort of stuff do you need btw?

Mancubus II said:

What sort of stuff do you need btw?

Just mouse, keyboard, and monitor. I can handle it. And I'm probably taking my mouse.

AndrewB said:

You ARE really a man. Well, male anyway.

One day Andrew, your dream will come true.

Well probably not, but keep dreaming anyway.

Ah, ok. Well, let me know if you do need anything.

And yes, this is a deleted double post, and now I'm at 200.

WOOOO WOOOO WOOO 199 OMG LOL YAY

Ok I'm done now.

Hey you're moving closer to me. If you're in east ohio maybe we can meet half way and I can get you a keyboard! Good luck and God Speed Nanami.

Sorry to hear this upheaval has been forced upon you. Good luck. May the force of Xarenrath be with you.

I never got a chance to know you and now you are leaving, damn. I hope things go well, watch out for big fat folk pretending to be vampires, I hear Ohio has a lot of them.

Congratulations, you're living the American Dream and moving out of Texas (well, at least that's MY dream at the moment; luckily, I go to school in Minnesota, so I only have to put up with Texas for three months a year now).

Good god, she's just moving to Ohio, she's not going to Iraq or leaving Doomworld forever. Jeez! She'll be back soon enough.

o_O didn't notice this thread until now. oh well, take care, have fun.

Nanami said:

if you do want more information on why I'm leaving ask Mancubus, SargeBaldy, Bloodshedder, or BBG. They know a lot about it. I'm giving them permission to talk for me

IMJack said:

I'll be back in Texas within three weeks. Need someone killed? :)

yes, her mom and sister would be a good start =P and carmack if you have time.

good luck with things, nanami.

anything that offended you on irc, I didn't mean it! I was posessed!

Oh Hell, why am I always the last to know stuff?

Well good luck, and good on you for getting away from that wretched mother of yours.

Hi everyone!

I survived. I'm borrowing a computer for now and I don't have Millie (my computer) hooked up just yet. I'll try to be on when I can, but I should be back on at normal times as soon as my computer is hooked up.

It was a bit of a hassle getting everything going, but I think I'm situated. When I first got here there was a lot of problems and I was in a motel for a couple days. My first night here was great... I called my step-sister's mom and told her I may have to go home, and spent about two hours in the hotel bathtub running out the hot water while I cried.

Anyway, I think it's stable now. If not I'll end up going back home, but that's not very likely now. Since I'm on a borrowed computer for now I don't know how long/when I'll be on so I'll try to get Millie connected again soon.