• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

Hunter.

Remember, you pretty damn hungry...  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Remember, you pretty damn hungry...

• Yes. I could kill it, skin it, the works.
    • I could kill it, but not anything else.
    • Kill it? Heck No! But I could prepare it.
    • No. I\'d wait.

Inspired by “Kind of odd.”

Let say you where hungry (not starving, just “haven’t eaten all day” hungry) now, the only way you are going to get a decent meal tonight is to kill a Pig, with a sledge hammer, and prepare it for a meal, (ie, skin it, drain it, ect for arguments sake, lets say you know how.)

There is no other source of food (at all) that yo can get to before tomorrow night.

Could you do it?

i wouldnt not kill it until i was for sure going to die unless i ate something within the next day or so.

i wouldnt kill it given the circumstances you gave me, cuz i mean, hell i dont need to eat right then and there. who knows whats gonna happen tomorrow, maybe find a burger king or something with already dead animal parts ready to be served up to me for a buck or so. why kill the pig so soon?

I agree with Goat. I'd wait until the next day, and if nothing else shows up, then I'd smash the pig.

well, aparently you're guaranteed food the next night, so after you've decided to spare the bastard the one night, he's a-okay, filthy animal that he is.

"but pork chops taste goooooood. bacon tastes goooood."

"sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but i wouldn't know 'cause i'd never eat the filthy motherfucker!"

INTERESTING (not really) FACT:

the only thing from a pig that i like is bacon (crispy not all limp and shit), and sausage patties (not the links)

I would wait a day or so, then kill the damned thing, but I would need a book to document cuts and such.

What, slaughter a pig just to avoid going without food for 48 hours? Of course not.

If I had already known how, like you said I would, I would have experience in the field. And hey, if I have some free bacon on my hands I'd smash it reguardless of whether I needed to or not. Call it cruel, but I dont care. I'm at the top of the food chain bitches.

*Ralphis realises too late it's actually one of those deadly tusk pigs. Pig becomes top of food chain.*

The idea of the poll would make more sense if you meant a week before you could eat.
To me, it is a question of if you could kill a pig and live of it...

and to that, I answer.. no. I have trouble getting bacon out of the package... it all sticks together, and you don't want to have it all come out and fall somewhere.

yeah..