Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Negatronica

My megawad screenpics

Vanilla megawad w/o port specific features? If so, I'm looking forward to it to play JDoom with it

But it doesn't mean the maps will be rather simple in their construction... or does it, Shtbag?

I'm glad everyone seems to like it so far, providing that all I have to show are some screenies.

The maps are not very simple and they are not port specific. General map size is equal to mm2.wad maps. Difficulty won't be EXTREMELY hard, but these maps will be challenging. These maps are designed to be fun, not be a pain in the ass, so there won't be any next-to-impossible puzzles.

I can send a demo map to anyone that is interested, just give me your email and I'll send it. Its 135KB zipped.

Ay, Shtbag, just finished playing your map. I've to admit I like it damn much. It's really pistol-friendly altough I was afraid it won't be despite what you said before.
Anyway, this is a solid, very solid map. I've caught only one missalignment (there's a hole in brick wall with bloody texture inside, one of those holes, near the blue door, is misaligned).
Few first class ideas (gotta admit I was frightened when I saw two spiders on my sides, but it came clear to me that I have to make 'em fight each other).

That's a really nice map Shtbag, waiting for more gore!

Thanks for playing it and keeping on eye on the detail! I've fixed that misalignment problem. I knew about it before but I was just too lazy to fix it. I'm also adding DM support in the megawad's version of that map.

Thanks for playtesting it!

Your screenies look cool Shtbag667 and I like the shot with the Vile. How much of your megawad is done?

Its a little over half done. Mostly I just have to make level stuff, but theres alot of little things that need to be done such as picking a name for the whole project. Since theres no story or anything, I am clueless as for what to call it. I also need to create a new "interpic" and "titlepic" along with similar graphics.

I'm sorry to sound like a dick but..I'm trying to do this thing all by myself, so I won't need an interpic or anything...its just going to take a little extra time to complete.

Maybe I'll release a single map from this megawad and try to submit it in the "New Stuff section" of DW. Sound good?