Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Hair...meh.

I feel sort of stupid asking this on here, since most of the people of here are guys and probably won't beable to help me any. Anyways, my mom says I need to get a hair cut, which I've been planning to do for a while now. Problem is that I have no fucking idea what I want to do with my hair. I'd thought about going with a Fragile-era Trent Reznor look, but I dunno. I don't like short hair, rather medium-length. Anyone have any ideas? If you want a pic of me to go by theres some in my blog.

I tried coming my hair and ended up with an afro today. Dunno how it happened. Hell, I don't even have curly hair. I should have taken a picture.

2 on the sides, inch on the top. Not too long or short in the front so you can push your hand through it.

Myself, I have hair down to my butt (almost). Not sure if I'll keep it much longer though, it's a bit burdensome and I'm not really into the metal kind of thing these days anyway :P

So next time I get a haircut, it might be all of it and not just an inch that goes. But I'm not sure.

from the 'how to dress like darknation' article:

The haircut is very important. The hair should be freestanding: non-vertical hair is a big no-no. A perfect stage one Mallis cut should be of the same consistency as hamster hair for the female to rub sensuously / pretend you are a hamster. A stage two Mallis cut should be half an inch of static electricity. Balloons should detach from orbit and gravitate towards your head. The stage 3 / final Mallis cut should ideally be a mini Afro.

Aliotroph? said:

Be like me and never give a shit about your hair. Makes life so much simpler. :D

Well, I don't give a damn what style it's in, but I do wash and comb it.

Before my last haircut I went without one for a year. I was going to keep growing it, but I had to go on a job shadow.

Do whatever you want with it, but don't go for a celebrity haircut. It'll just make you look like a celebrity worshipping fanboy.

I reckon short hair looks good on you Melfice, but I'm not sure what specific style I think you should get it cut to.

Ralphis said:

2 on the sides, inch on the top. Not too long or short in the front so you can push your hand through it.

that sounds about good:)

hi DD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D nice to see you again :P

I haven't had a haircut for nearly 2½ years.

I might have gotten one sooner if it wouldn't be obvious that it's falling out >_<

I keep mine rahter long and braided most of the time while I'm at work, and it comes down past the middle of my back. When I am arsed to dread it I look almost like Rob Zombie (-: lol

Well I should probably be getting my hair cut sometime this week. Hmm, I'll probably dye it too (I always dye my hair lol, its the artist in me). I'll post a picture of what I endup with I suppose.

I'd starting a ritual where I shave my head right bald, grow it for a year, then shave it and start all over again. My hair just about down to my shoulders again now. If you've never grown your hair long, you could always do that. Everyone should be a long haired hippy atleast once in their life. :) In the end it doesn't matter much since it'll always grow again ruining the current haircut and giving you a chance to get a new one.

I used to always keep my hair around my shoulders and then I decided to grow it out. I thought I'd get it to about mid-back and then keep it there but now that it's about 6-8 inches past my shoulders I'm finding it to be very annoying and hard to take care of, so I may cut an inch or two off.

The really cool guys grow those Danzig neck beards. :)# <-- neck beard smiley

until a month ago, i hadnt had a haircut for almost 2 years. no trim, nothing. it was down to mid back, then my stepmom made me go get it trimmed while i was down visiting my dad in florida. they didnt do much except level it off to make it look more even. its still down past my shoulders but just not as long in the middle of my back.

i dont like short hair, but long hair is more to take care of.

Nanami said:

I used to always keep my hair around my shoulders and then I decided to grow it out. I thought I'd get it to about mid-back and then keep it there but now that it's about 6-8 inches past my shoulders I'm finding it to be very annoying and hard to take care of, so I may cut an inch or two off.

Yeah, long hair sucks. I dunno why I ever wanted my hair that way. It's much better to have it short and neat.