Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not dead. I'm just in a really bad position. You may have read previous threads abot video and soundcard problems. Well about a week ago, the entire computer crashed, and my dad was forced to get a new master harddrive. Anyway, all the info was on the old one, and still is, it's just that XP won't boot up, and therefore the new harddrive has the OS. My dad uses the computer for work, and decided it would be safer not to let me go on, for a while, since he plans to get me my own new computer soon. Therefore I haven't been able to log on, and won't be for a bit, possibly, depending on when I get a computer. Right now I'm logging on through a $5/30 minute internet/gaming place, with these neat looking systems, and broadband. Anyway, I hope to log on regulary soon. As always, insertwackywhateverhere.

man that has gotta really suck dude :(
Hope you get your new pc soon cause otherwise, you might go insane.

I have to say I really missed you and I noticed you were gone(!)

Shame about the PC though.

Actually I just got a new computer cos the old one crashed, that's why I was gone for last winter. I had a lot of stuff on the old one, and all I have on this one is Doom, the Sims, and Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Gold.

Good luck with the new comp'y, get a nice expensive one :D

Woah! $5/30 min? Your getting ripped off. Steal one of their machines. If they say something, whip it out. They wont interfere with you then. :P

i guess my original theory about you not being alive was wrong :D

that really sucks, but be glad you have a new comp. our pc only has a pentium 1 and my laptop has only 3 gigs of hard drive space and crashes once every hour.

Was kinda wondering where you were at, now I know. Ouch.
I hate it when stuff like that happens. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks everyone for missing me! I never thought anyone would really have noticed, I just titled the thread that way, but cool. BTW, what have I missed? Is impse really dead? And uh, well I won't say anything about that other thing, you can get banned for. But anyway, thanks for nissing me. Also $5/30m is probably because of DSL connection. Plus, they have games you can play for free! Oh yeah, my dad is letting me use his laptop, with 56k to post right now, since doesn't need it for the rest of the day.

Yeah it was like insertwackyforumerhere in the forum spot where you would be.

Welcome back though. :) Hope your luck changes for the best.