Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

msn 4.6

Hi,
I downloaded Msn 6.0, but I don't like it, I prefer an older one, the 4.6, does someone know where can I download it? (in Spanish if it's possible). If someone give me a link that actually work, I'll send him a little reward via e-mail (really).

Thanks guys, that was really fast
I sent you my little reward.
--------

Administrator, you can delete this tread now

I had the exact same idea with that black Weredragon, except mine has glowing red eyes.

I love it for the webcam ability, it has a much clearer image than the yahoo one. I dont suppose that matters much if you dont have a sexy girl to watch on her webcam every night.

Urgh, I made the same mistake. The versions just seem to be getting worse and worse. What were they thinking when they added a "Friendly Dog" and "Rubber Ducky" avatar? Well I found some version on my old PC, I'm happy.

I dont have a webcam either, you dont need one to view someone else's.

Actually Im a bit scared to open messenger now, that girl wants to be on all the time and it stops me from getting anything done.

Pssh @ MSN Messenger 6.0's webcam features. I got better framerate from a friend in the UK on NetMeeting, and that was back in my 33.6k days.

I have a webcam, I juse use it with my old lego toys and I do one of those crappy movie things, or maybe some comic book. :)