• br70bsv1d
    • ravage
    • Espi
    • Carnage
    • EllipsusD
    • BlueSonnet
    • Lost Soul

the_Danarchist said:

Holy crap...that was almost too hard to choose.

I concur. I voted for Lost Soul. Best one up there, hands down.

Espi's would be second I think...

Espi, no doubt. The color and shading looks great, not to mention the hamburger patty on the ground. Lost Soul's look great too, but a little too cute for my tastes.

br70bsv1d had the most unique and original one in my opinion. He gets my vote!

I had to give Koolkat my vote, because of the concept. Not that pretty, but it's something that should be a Doom monster.

I also enjoyed Kingkill's tobacco-snorting Cybbie, and br70bsv1d's Discodemon. It's easy to tell that Carnage's is the worst.

I didn't vote for Espi just because... the cybie doesn't really have much detail in itself... not very much definition. The splattered marine is -very- nice though XD. So, I voted for Lost Soul's. EllipsusD's is nice too, good angle... ravages was kinda amusing, though XD.

I really liked this set of drawings myself. Hopefully the next subject won't be as hard (Silly Agnes, dooming us to draw one of the difficult ones ;). I drew one myself.. but decided against entering due to crappiness.

Ow, mine's a very close call between EllipsusD and Lost Soul.

I chose Lost Soul's because of it's elegant simplicity.

i'll vote for Lost Soul's, although the cybie looks a bit like michelin man and right hand is weird... it looks like he's got somekind of 'doublehand' or something... =)

considered espi's for awhile too...

there were also some other good drawings there, but they would have required some digital editing imho. what's good on paper doesn't necessarily look good on screen.

thanks to everyone who gave positive comments of my Acidemon. BlackFish too. =)

br70bsv1d said:

and right hand is weird... it looks like he's got somekind of 'doublehand' or something... =)

Yeah, I agree. I don't really like that hand either. That hand baffled me when I finished it, but the problem was, I couldn't think of anything esle to do with it, so I said "Fuck it, cover it in blood." ;)

I liked them all, different versions of an 'enhanced' Cyberdemon...(?)

I voted for Lost Soul's pixels though, since that one almost made me.. uhh... strafe! This Cybie almost jumps off the screen and you expect him to say 'eat rocket' before the world turns red...!

Lost Soul said:

"Fuck it, cover it in blood."

=DDDD

Yeah, it's one of those basic tricks when you find yourself in a dead end. I've used it many times. =))))

ack! how did i miss this thread :( oh well, lost soul probably would have had my vote anyway :) good entries though, though nothing really stood out that much to me. then again cybs always kind of bored me *yawn*

Football in the groin! Foot ball in the groin!

If i had voted (or if i could rather) in this contest it would have been between ravage and lost soul, more likely the vote would have gone to lost soul.