Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Proud Dad :P

You must be proud!

My son is 1, and i'm allready proud that he can wave! imagine start a business....

Yay! That's cool fods. I was on the cover of our local newspaper once. I was skipping a rock across the creek during like, the first day of spring. I was 8 or so at the time.

I was just watching a show about how they do that with freight trucks in the US. Pretty cool stuff. Congrats to your son, I have a feeling he's gonna be a rich man. :)

I was in a picture for some bakery reveiw, which I had only been to once. :-p But that's advertising. Oh yeah, my younger bro was one of the millions of Harry Potters featured in Philly newspapers, the day after the 5th book came out.
Anyway, congratulations!

My family was interviewed by a Deseret News reporter because us three kids were all headed to out-of-state colleges. Utah is notorious for trapping students within it for their whole lives, due to the state sucking so much.

IMJack said:

My family was interviewed by a Deseret News reporter because us three kids were all headed to out-of-state colleges. Utah is notorious for trapping students within it for their whole lives, due to the state sucking so much.

If I do go to college, I want to go to a college in England.

Uh oh, I'll make Fodders head explode!
"See! The Americans are invading our schools for our superiour universities!"