Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aseph

JEBUS!

When I was a kid some neighborhood asshole stole some of my Legos. I haven't had anything stolen recently, the neighborhood I currently live in is pretty safe. I do have that crossbow in my room, just in case.

I think theft is worse than murder. It's such a dishonorable crime.

ravage said:

You ask this to a world that made Bush president?

Well, that answers my question right there. I'm a really heavy sleeper, and I was really tired so I fell asleep in the guest room. They never went in there and they were really sneaky bastards, so I didn't wake up.

Which sucks, because if I had they'd be in prison as we speak. But nooo...

BBG said:

if I was to awaken during a robbery, I have a hatchet (yes, a fucking hatchet)

Oh yes, a hatchet. I'm sure you're going to do well having one throw against his 7 rounds of bullet.

no thefts, except once someone who I thought was a good friend of mine stole a case of beer from my parents and got me in quite a bit of trouble since they thought I was in league with him.

Aseph said:

I was robbed last night. They took my TV, my other computer, my bike, a bunch of food, and my X-Box. I mean, is there no decency in this world anymore?!!

But yeah, getting to the point. Anything like this ever happened to you guys?

yea happened to me, five times. 4 times was my dad's crack addicted girlfriends. last time was a drug junky kid, i found him got my stuff and he tried to fight me. in the fight i cut off 2 of his fingers with a knife he had tried to use on me. no he never went to a hospital or to the cops and now is missing 2 fingers. so i got the last laught on the SOB.
had it been back home my uncle would have most likly shot him several times with an AK-47

Ralphis said:

Oh yes, a hatchet. I'm sure you're going to do well having one throw against his 7 rounds of bullet.

Theives are usually the most retarded criminals. I wouldn't be surprised if a large percentage of gun-point robberies were done with the saftey on.