Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coopersville

Sex Slaves Kept in Bunker for 15 Years...

here is how i see it. its better to have sex with someone when they want to have sex. that way, its more full filling. but otherwise, they guy is a nerd. i wounder how he got them.

This happened fairly close to me and it sickens me. They're demolishing the bunker, thank God. He's a sick fuck and he's a fucking pervert that deserves to die.

I heard about this about two or three months ago. This story is about his house being destroyed.

Silverwyvern said:

The only good sex slave is the willing kind.

or the dead kind

So... why it's wrong to execute guys like this? Anyone else think that locking this guy in a concrete box for the next 18 to life is just gonna help him relive his actions? Bah, ol' Sparky would fix his wagon.

If someone does something bad, no matter how horrible, the only thing that would really make up for it is if they suddenly turned the other way and did everything in their power not just to be good people, but make up for every bad thing they did with an equally good thing. So will taking his life justify anything? Not really. But somehow it'll make people feel good about it, like killing a man will make up for the years he took from those people's lives. Truth is, we can't really give him what he deserves. We can't fix -anything-.

Rellik said:

Anyone else think that locking this guy in a concrete box for the next 18 to life is just gonna help him relive his actions?

I find it very fitting that now he's the one who's forced to live in a concrete box, while being sexually abused by his cellmates. Although 18 years is not enough and he should be castrated as well.

There is something I find very puzzling in all this (apart from the obvious WTF-ness of the whole situation):

A tearful and apologetic Jamelske was sentenced last month to 18 years to life in prison. He admitted keeping five people as sex slaves between 1988 and 2003 in a concrete bunker he built under the back yard of his suburban Syracuse home. The victims ranged in age from 13 to 53 and were held captive for periods ranging from two months to three years.

That means that for at least 12 years, there was at least one former sex slave not held captive, but yet he was able to continue doing the same thing for many years thereafter.

Kill the fucking fucker. Things like this really disgust me.

I've been away for like half a year and when I return, the first topic I click HAD to be this one... hmmm I hope he'll be the sex slave to his inmates the next 2 decades...

Coffin Henry said:

they really need to invent some new form of horrific death for people like that.

While my feelings think the same, my logical mind tells me that people like this are sick and don't really know what they're doing.

I would, however, regard execution as a way of putting him out of his misery - the guy can't function normally in society, so he's best kept out of society. But being kept out of society is nigh impossible, so you either keep him locked up until he dies or is too crippled to be any threat or you lock him up for 18 years and then unleash him back into society until he does something like this again, gets locked up again, /repeats/.

None of these things seem like the right solution to me, neither in terms of effectively keeping him away from doing it again or in terms of being the most fair thing (to him or to those who want him punished). Those affected by his cruelty won't feel satisfied with having him locked up in a prison for what they see like a " too short time", but for him, it will be an eternity in Hell which will not make him a better person or cure his perverted mind.

I dunno, I'm a bit cynical about matters like these, but I've come to regard death as more of a release than a punishment, so I'd think it'd be more fair to just hand him over to the afterlife.

I know I'd rather be dead than insane or generally fucked up in my mind.

Could gouge his eyes out with a swiss army knife, cook and eat them.. then pull his balls out through his ass, and replace his eyes with his balls.

Grogglogobofink said:

yeah, it's assholes like that that make me glad the US has a death penalty.

Funny you should mention it - it so happens that the US has more sick freaks like that than we have over here in northern Europe. At least afaik (heard it from an American).

dsm said:

Funny you should mention it - it so happens that the US has more sick freaks like that than we have over here in northern Europe. At least afaik (heard it from an American).

Yeah.. but isn't weed and prostitution legal there to some degree too? Hmmm...so many brewing theories.

Hell, forget execution, just castrate the bastard. Without anasthesia, using a pocket knife ;). Let the punishment fit the crime, I always say. It's cruel, yes, but it's better than taking a human life, in my opinion. Yes, he's one F***ed up little s***, but still, I feel that life is far too valuable to toy with. I'm uneasy with the concept of killing someone, no matter who it is. Also, I don't think the death penalty does much to deter violent crimes (I mean, we still have plenty of violent crimes, as attested to by this story).

*sigh*

I really dont know what to think about the punishment he's recieving. On one hand he's a monster and should be destroyed. On the other, who's to judge whether or not a human should live or die?

Either way, by the time he's released, he'll probably be too old and feeble to do any more harm.

I at least take solace in the fact that he's probably been miserable his entire life, and will always be so.

Grazza said:

That means that for at least 12 years, there was at least one former sex slave not held captive, but yet he was able to continue doing the same thing for many years thereafter.

Only the latest victim approached the cops after she was released. The others were too scared to come forward until they had learned the guy had been arrested.

Sexual abuse does strange things to people.

As much as I support the death penalty, I don't in this case, since as far as I know, he hasn't committed any murders. Instead, he should be put away for the rest of his life without any possibility of parole.

Ichor said:

Instead, he should be put away for the rest of his life without any possibility of parole.

Seeing as he's 68 that probably won't be very long.

In cases like this I still think the removal of all four limbs would be a great way to keep him out of trouble. Then you could just keep him in a secure hospital ward. You wouldn't need guards. I mean, what would he do? Nibble ya bum off?