Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Latest Doom Movie Crap

Ahh the Doom movie.. will it ever see the light of day? We've been hearing "it's definitely on the way to production" rumours since around 1996, so please take this with a grain of salt, but Blues News got info from a site called "Skewed and Reviewed" which is apparently down right now, stating "seems the writers of SWAT (Ron Mita and Jim MCClain) have been hired to write the script for DOOM .This is according to sources at Sony and verified by the media kit for SWAT in the writers Bio."

Even if they finish the script, there is no guarantee the movie will make it to theatres. We'll see how this turns out.

Face it, hwtaver they do with the DOom movie, you're all gonna be disappointed. I know I probably will.

Yeah, I hope they get Ben Affleck to play Flynn Taggart. That way the movie can really tank.

Well then, I guess you'll just have to post the news about Joel's update instead.

Umm, the rumors have been around since no later than 1994. Don't forget the unofficial official Doom II players guide. There were sections on all the levels, monsters, weapons, network and modem play, cheats, and rumors including the Doom movie.