Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

Summer Camp Nightmare

BBG said:

Yayayayayaya you're back :)

Yeah, but I'll probably just end up disappearing from this site for a few months again :P

Holy shit, I have exactly 7.00 PPD and that's even with just about 100 post since March.

Heh, it's that Archvile dude again. Good to see you back, baseball obsessor.
And wtf were you doing at summer camp, of all places? Unless it's baseball oriented, I don't understand...

DooMBoy said:

Heh, it's that Archvile dude again. Good to see you back, baseball obsessor.
And wtf were you doing at summer camp, of all places? Unless it's baseball oriented, I don't understand...

Well, you see DooMBoy, there's this thing called fun. It makes people happy. And summer camp is, well, fun.

Looks like a lot of fun to me. Is that gorgeous blonde girl your girlfriend?? if so you should be bragging your ass off here.

Heh. Looking at the title, I thought this thread was about some lame, low budget Friday the 13th ripoff.

Ichor said:

Heh. Looking at the title, I thought this thread was about some lame, low budget Friday the 13th ripoff.

You mean almost any of the Friday the 13th sequels? =P

Archvile46 said:

Well, you see DooMBoy, there's this thing called fun.

Fascinating!

It makes people happy. And summer camp is, well, fun.

I'll take your word for it, since I've never been to summer camp. And if it was so fun, why put the word Nightmare in the thread title?

Ichor said:

Well, there were some young innocent women at that camp so a serial killer would've loved it there.

Man, some of those girls are pretty hot, I hope you had some "fun" with them while you were there.

(I mean I hope you fucked them)

mystic said:

Looks like a lot of fun to me. Is that gorgeous blonde girl your girlfriend?? if so you should be bragging your ass off here.

Not my girlfriend, but we met at camp and hit it off really well. I think we would be together if not for the whole thing about her living in Toledo and me living in Pittsburgh.

Actually, there is a movie of that same title about a summer camp and a boy there who reads Thoreau's "On Civil Disobedience" and then gets all of the campers to uprise and revolt against the staff and counselors. It's probably the worst movie ever made.

If you have her address or number stay in touch, that one looks like a keeper and theres not many as pretty as her, be brave and contact her, thank her for making camp a better place. Distance is merely an obstacle to be overcome. You dont know what the future holds, her family could suddenly move somewhere near you, you never know.

Jonathan said:

Man, some of those girls are pretty hot, I hope you had some "fun" with them while you were there.

(I mean I hope you fucked them)

No shit. I thought you meant played Yahtzee with them.

mystic said:

If you have her address or number stay in touch, that one looks like a keeper and theres not many as pretty as her, be brave and contact her, thank her for making camp a better place. Distance is merely an obstacle to be overcome. You dont know what the future holds, her family could suddenly move somewhere near you, you never know.

Oh, I'm definitely staying in touch, I've already talked to her on line quite a few times. It's not just that she's pretty but she's quite probably the most awesome person I've ever met as well.