Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

UAC-67L Battle Armor

I stole the whole "Battle Armor" thing from Red Faction 2 and felt like "adding" it to the wonderful world of Doom!

********ACCESS FILE : PROJECT UAC-67L BATTLE ARMOR********
FILE ACCESSED

UAC-67L BATTLE ARMOR (BI-PEDAL TANK)

Weapons : Dual .50 BMG Miniguns, Dual RPG-9's (able to be launched under-water), Incendiary Grenade Launcher, Flamethrower (limited range, for close quarters combat only).

The 67L is a very deadly and versitile tool in the world of armored infantry. The dual miniguns are certainly capable of ripping through armor in mere seconds, not to mention enemy installations and bunkers. The RPG-9's can be used for mass-destruction, from air, land or sea, the RPG-9 is a destructive missile launcher. The incendiary grenades have a range of 100 yards and can burn up to 3,000 degrees F. The flamethrower has a range of 30 feet and can burn up to 7,000 degrees F.

67L Specs :

The 67L is capable of flight, but not very high. Though it can fly, it can only do so for around 1 hour before its jet-fuel is exhausted. The 67L is also capable of water travel and uses retractable propellers, so it uses minimal fuel. On land, the 67L is capable of speeds up to 75MPH. It can withstand heat of up to 10,000 degrees F. The thick armor makes it hard to penetrate, though with enough missiles, the armor could be damaged enough to injure the occupant. The unit uses neuro-link technology. The user thinks the command (such is move forward) and the 67L responds accordingly. Drugs are pumped into the occupant that keep their mind focussed on using the Battle Armor. There are also manual controls.

The 67L has many detectors, sonar, doppler, radar, thermal and can track objects as small as a dog. It has long-range vid/aud communications, which can be scrambled to prevent interception. The unit can also administer some medical attention of the occupant somehow becomes injured within the 67L. There are also aid-kits and field rations in storage as well.

The 67L is the future of armored infantry.

***UAC : WORKING FOR A BETTER FUTURE***
FILE CLOSED

Funny, I thought it was

"The UAC Institute For Blowing Stuff Up"

Oh wait that was a freaking building.

Finally a refreshing fan fic. This is original. I'm thinking of doing a t-i-m-e-l-i-n-e of events after Demons invaded Earth. Maybe soon.

-edit- The joke's over. I can't even write t-i-m-e-l-i-n-e the way it's supposed to be written anymore. Can someone remove that evil spell?