Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Big Brother? Survivor? Sign me up!

Interesting premise, but it'll probably crash and burn in like 6 months.

Don't worry, with luck it'll be gone in less than half the time.

I formally apologize for any infectious programming the network executives from my country have spawned...!

Let's all sign up and they can call the show Big Cybie... or something:P

It's all a load of shit. Oh yes, let's watch guys resist "good looking" lapdancers, that's entertaining. Pfft.

Heh, there's an obvious flaw with the concept of this show. What if two or more gay guys get on it? Then there'd never be a winner.

For fuck's sake, stop these reality docusoaps! Survivor was good (although I think it's dead now) and BB was ok for the first series, but the rest deserve throwing into hell.

The reality gameshows though (Wanted, The Mole, The Murder Game etc.) are 1337.

I dunno, "Drop the Celebrity" had some merit. If only they'd seen it through and not provided parachutes for the celebrities, then it would have been a truly worthwhile exercise. :-)

I can live without reality-TV.

But I cannot live without cartoons. Or sitcoms.

Darkstalker said:

What's worse, the show or the people who thought about it...

Their just as bad as each other. That's my conclusion.

Heh, it's just been revealed that this TV show doesn't actually exist; it was all a part of a new comedy series called "The Pilot Show".

I've got an idea. How about a game show called American Babies, where a bunch of 6 month olds are forced to perform under hot lights their singing talents, just so thier parents can make an extra buck, while judges, with a sense of humor more immature than the babies, traumatize them with constant remarks of failure! And the best part is that our sense of entertainment is so screwed up, that we would actually find this fun to watch, and it would get the best fucking ratings in the book.

Human digity: -2
vs
Human Sex Drive: 453,345,125

The only show of the RealTV nature I fine intresting, and ended up watching all 3 versions was "The Amazing Race"

I saw a comic once where a guy walks into his bedroom and his wife is in bed with a giraffe and she's saying "Honey, I can explain, it's one of those new reality shows..." Kinda says it all.

Plus if you've seen those fake reality show commercials on Comedy Central...