Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KingAdamX

new red hot chili peppers album

I just got the by the way album after many months of procrastinating but now that i got it I find it is not as good as a lot of their other albums. what do you think?

I won't buy any CDs until the Retarded Idiotic Associates of America lower prices or change their business model. I download all my music anyways.

BBG said:

I'm into harder stuff.

Me too, I have Sepultura, Carcass, Children of Bodom, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Cradle of Filth, Blind Guardian, Coal Chamber, Iced Earth, Alice in Chains, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Biohazard and Dream Theater in my playlist.

http://www.furnation.com/chrisdragon/mylist.txt

i think 'by the way' has its moments, but it's not really as good as some of their other stuff. and yeah. i listen to heavier stuff more.

THe only songs I've heard I like are the songs from the two videos, "By the Way," and "Can't Stop." Figures eh?

I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, they've done some good music. I'll check into this new music.

The album is pretty good. I'm going to see them on Sunday :D w00t

It's good, but it's one of those albums that you think "Yeah that's a great album, I should listen to it" but you never end up listening to it.

Ryback said:

By the Way is the best album RHCP have ever done.

Uplift Mofo Party Plan.

hmm, I can remember a time in history when the 'red hot chilli peppers' actually lived up to their name. But now they are just wishy-washy indy-sounding timewasters.