• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Reisal

Music WAD whipped up for your listening pleasure

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/music/darkhard.zip

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/music/darkhard.txt

Feedback please, requires a port that plays MIDI files imbedded in a WAD file (ie Legacy works fine for it)

Music listing in the textfile of zip

I recommend a 32mb or larger soundfont for best sounding music (Personally, I use the 64Mb SilverSpring soundfont)

Err, actually they've been converted to MUS and play fine in the original .exe.

Nice job anyway :)

2 of the songs in the WAD file refuse to convert due to the MUS output being more than 64kb

Nightmare: thanks, I hope this appeals to the dark/black metal/rock listeners such myself and others.

Note: Since I couldn't reupload the text file since I found out who was in map30. It's "Slave New World" by Sepultura

I found some of the music from musicrobot.com 's search, and from http://pinhead.host.am/music/musicdownloads.htm#7 (note this site is absurdly slow for downloads, goes as slow as 2kb/s downloads!) and http://digilander.libero.it/pin8/midi.htm

Map24's music feels appropiate since most players fall off the narrow walkways more than once ;)

Mr. Chris said:

come on Doom Connector and I will send. And this is v2.00

Do you have AIM or ICQ? Would be a lot of easier. Or what about IRC? I don't have DoomConnector. Where can I find you there and when? Where are you from? (Time difference)

I am in NY, on long island. I am on AIM right now as of 6:45PM EST. I just tried emailing you from my OOL mail account and the message bounced back

i was thinking of making a Dream Theater midi music wad, if anyone wants it i will make it, i have over 46 midi's so it shouldnt be too hard