Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomDiz

New Single Player WADs!!!!

I doubt that period is part of the link. :P

Thank god you're not a total newbie. :)

Hello DoomDiz, I'm The Ultimate DooMer, one of the /newstuff chroniclers on these forums. If you have a wad you want to release, the best place to send it is the DooM archive. The Doomworld FAQ will tell you how to do this, and may also answer any other questions you may have about newstuff. The wad will then be reviewed on Sunday by myself or one of the other reviewers. If you have any questions, my contact details are on the bar at the bottom of this post.

Drac: Hit quote and find out :)
Yes, he does indeed type it himself, though it should become a new tag.

I highly doubt he doesn't just copy and paste it. Maybe just a tag mods can use . . . :)

Grimm said:

I highly doubt he doesn't just copy and paste it. Maybe just a tag mods can use . . . :)

Nope - I have it stored away on my HD and copy-paste it when needed. I'm not a mod either. (my title came from winning it in the custom title contest a while back)

I already have a ship.wad in my wads directory. might need to rename it before you upload it to the archives.

Can't rename ship.wad!!! :( I moved to a new location and a new computer, and it does not have FTP clients, Doom editing tools, or even internet access (Yet). Maybe somebody at doomworld could rename my ship.wad stored in the archive "in-box" and e-mail me with the new name?? Can someone do that?? My e-mail is falconinc@earthlink.net

Please note that the Doom Community Archive is not a part of Doomworld.

You'll need to contact Ty Halderman. His e-mail address is given at the end of this document.

Oh, and I notice that your upload has been rejected due to some problem with the textfile.

/me downloads wad from the link you gave earlier. I see, it lacks the basic game/map, etc., info. The template Ty refers to is here.

I redid the archive uploads. Discovered an FTP program on the school comps. I guess I'll try for NEXT sunday's new level news... Renamed it "TheShip1.wad" and got an "acceptable" text file.