Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geekmarine

Cancelled TCs

Draconio said:

I seem to remember seeing another cancelled TC that showed samples of the sprites it was going to use. It was a vehicles based TC with the original Doom characters and had stuff like former humans on motorbikes, cacodemon riders, zombies in a jeep, and a huge cybernetic tank amalgamated from various demons. I forget what the TC was called or where the site for it was, but those sprites looked damn cool.

Wasn't it called Speed Demons?

Hellstorm, Mockery I, Ninja Doom, and that damned blau.wad sequel that Ct. Redpants teased everyone about and magically forgot. >=E

Lüt said:

The ideal showcase of your goatse weapon, eh?

engineer said:

Hey! That's not a bad idea!

I'm in. Let's make it so.

With some simple dehacked... maked the Gib scene the Goatse image. Make the projectile super powerful so that it always gibs.

hello.wad.

Btw... I wish someone would finish up Mordeth Ep 2&3 :(

Scuba Steve said:

With some simple dehacked... maked the Gib scene the Goatse image. Make the projectile super powerful so that it always gibs.

hello.wad.

Btw... I wish someone would finish up Mordeth Ep 2&3 :(

Fantastic, be sure to post pics sometime in an url. Oh, and it would be good if someone finished up Mordeth.

Icarusweb had a link to speed demons, and a similar design

Anyway, Securitron 3, securitron got me into doom wads and source ports, and i loved the 1984-esque feel to it (the album its based on was in no way worth what i paid for it though), but i guess all i'll ever be able to play is the 6 levels of the first two XD

oh, and anarchy doom, which i was making..okay so it was lame (the fbi guys looked like insects), had nothing to with anarchy and was really easy, but it was almost finished, before inkworks fucked it up

Scuba Steve said:
Btw... I wish someone would finish up Mordeth Ep 2&3

Yeah yeah yeah. You'll be pleased to know I'm making good progress again.

Like i didnt say, i think a page which hasnt been updated for more than 3 years counts as pretty much cancelled XD, if it had been on geocities or something it wouldnt even exist now

Ah well, maybe one day securitron will be updated with a "yeah sorry, didnt have much time to update cause i was working too hard on it, its finished now" XD

(heh, doom projects and finished in the same sentence)

securitron was released you fool, what purpose is there in updating the page

okay I know e3 wasn't finished, but 2/3 isn't bad heh

I was talking about E3. I played the first two when they came out. :P

(I really want to get those dog sprites though. :) )

Python_Junkie said:

IS there gonna be a MassMouth 3?

I think he's saying after massm3 the way someone would say after Hell freezes over. But I don't presume to know that as a fact.