Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laguna

/Me goes bye-bye

Tomorrow my internet is getting disconnected and chances are I won't be back until Quarter One of 2004, or perhaps even later. My god-awful, heathen ISP will be shutting us off (thank God) because our contract expires tomorrow.

Break out the bubbly, but I'll be back.

The Phobos Base fuel station #1 is now finished. Onto the barracks!!!111one

I promise by the time I get back all you Q3 lovers and fans will still have a fairly decent Doom-esque experience to compensate for my shortcomings with the untimely demise of my last project. I realize that Doom3 will PROBABLY be out by then, but, if you're still craving a good ol' fashioned Doom-type DM with lots of players, the Phobos Base will be for you, as Doom3 will be limited to 4 players (which I feel is an appropriate, albeit depressing decision). However, since it is DOOM, keeping up with the tradition and not selling it out is probably a safe bet with JC (not to be confused with Jesus Christ, though he is a savior of sorts in the gaming community).

I just want to take a minute to tell you guys that this is the only online community per se, that I have every really felt at home with. I'd been coming to Doomworld on and off since probably 1999, and the material and resources I have gotten from it have been absolutely wonderful. The forums are always fun (and funny) as hell to participate in, and Post Hell is always of substantial amusement to me.

I will probably be back sometime, but no time in the near future. I wish you guys all the very best, and I look forward to maybe fragging your asses in Doom3 or HL2 when I get back.

I LUV YUO!1111oneoneone!1111!!1111one

Astewart41

haha, first post

haha, no one cares

EDIT: wait I just read the topic before, now i actually read the post.

jesus fuck dude getting cut off from the internet is like a junkie not getting his fix

rules

dont go outside, it just makes it worse

lol

Oh come now, Tobe. You must remember me and good ol' Jebus working on the Relapse project? :/

fagot!1111 *shakes fist*

Sorry Tobe, but I am obligated to do things that other earthlings do, which includes going outside, excrete bodily wastes, copulate to bring forth offspring, eat and socially interact. I keep the latter regulated with an iron fist, however, as I am not very social in the first place.

In any case, I think my vampire disease has been curbed so I can go outside wearing bright clothing, without sunglasses, and not spontaneously combust from photonic bombardment.

Laguna said:

going outside

wierdo

copulate to bring forth offspring

freak

regulated with an iron fist

ahahahaha

I was without my whole computer for some time (don't remember how long exactly) once. It had broken and there wasn't enough money to buy a new one. I was more or less stuck reading and going for walks in my free time, since those were pretty much the only things I liked to do in my free time that don't require a computer. As I recall I ended up taking naps a lot. It sucked. Nowadays it would probably be much the same except I'd add drawing to the list of things I'd do, since I like that now.

Anyways, sucks to be you I guess.

Draconio said:

I was without my whole computer for some time (don't remember how long exactly) once. It had broken and there wasn't enough money to buy a new one. I was more or less stuck reading and going for walks in my free time, since those were pretty much the only things I liked to do in my free time that don't require a computer. As I recall I ended up taking naps a lot. It sucked. Nowadays it would probably be much the same except I'd add drawing to the list of things I'd do, since I like that now.

Anyways, sucks to be you I guess.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Actually, I ended up becoming more social after my computer got lost shipping it up to college, but I'm not so sure that was a good thing. I mean, I'm not saying I object to social interaction, but when it became the focus of my life, I don't know, I just feel I went too far. Suddenly I couldn't be alone, and my priorities became really wacky. Heh, all that and I still don't have a girlfriend.

One time I was grounded for three months and I still don't know why.

I also got stoned and I still don't know how.

Not being with the Internet bites ass, dude. That happened to me once and I felt like I was going crazy after two weeks with no Internet access.

Heh.

Well I _DO_ have a girlfriend, so I will have adequate diversions for me to deal with when I have no more internet.

Perhaps it'll do me good?

Laguna said:

Heh.

Well I _DO_ have a girlfriend

blasphemy

as punishment store some nails in your mouth and slam your face into a wall

also does she have big tatties?

God damn losers. Go outside and get stoned.

Actualy, don't do both at the same time. A cop will probably see you or something.

But still. Computers are the new corruption of the Earth.

Tobester said:

also does she have big tatties?

Mine does. w00tzOrz

The size of her boobies is not a relevant subject matter.

That is for me to know, and you to find out... lol

;)

Dingus Khan said:

I think the size of her boobies is VERY relavent.

I think that's pretty pathetic.

I think that if she can kick a biker's ass, and still loves you, you're set for life. (or as long as you two don't fight :P )

Well, my girlfriend is very feminine, hence she is not capable of singlehandedly defeating the Hell's Angels.

Like I said, the size of her headlights are nobody's business but my own. :)

in an interesting turn of events im going offline as well
god damn it laguna i will kill you for this

Of course tits matter.

I mean, of course they fucking matter, I would sincerely hope all of you weirdos would be turned off by a pair of ankle-swingers.

pritch said:

Of course tits matter.

I mean, of course they fucking matter, I would sincerely hope all of you weirdos would be turned off by a pair of ankle-swingers.

How about near-waist lengthers?

Tobester said:

in an interesting turn of events im going offline as well
god damn it laguna i will kill you for this

Bring it, fag!!! :p

pritch said:

Of course tits matter.

those are kinda too much

you cant punch a bitch in the stomach if shes got airbags protecting her

I draw the line at a MMM cup