Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Desktops

Just thought it'd be cool if you guys (and girls) posted you desktops. Sometimes they can have some pretty interesting layouts, backgrounds, or skins. BTW if you post, just post them as links to the pics. Here's my latest two:

Desktop 1

Desktop 2

Heh, nice or something. Oh, and everyone please note that if you want to show us your desktop, remember to use the URL tags rather than IMG tags.

Bloodshedder said:

Haven't we done this before?

Yes, several times; the last thread is only about six weeks old.

Well, here's mine.

If I could get my BeOS install connected to the 'Net, I'd post one of those. My Litestep is too boring and minimalist to post.

DC

Here we go

Wallpaper is based on one I downloaded, then I modified it. Still in the process of finishing it.

As of today I'm using a new wallpaper as my desktop art. As you might see to the right, I use little txt-files as memo's on my desktop. Since I spend much of the day at my computer's desk that's a smart thing to do.

You can download my self-made wallpaper right here.

Disorder said:

As of today I'm using a new wallpaper as my desktop art. As you might see to the right, I use little txt-files as memo's on my desktop. Since I spend much of the day at my computer's desk that's a smart thing to do.

You can download my self-made wallpaper right here.

Wallpaper = Flawless victory

Nice wallpapers guys. I wanna know some things:

BBG, how did you change your taskbar color? Where can I get that wallpaper?

Do you guys use DeskMod or what? I've been to that site but I never really understood how to change Windows around like that.

What screenshot programs are you guys using? I'm looking for a free and infinite-day trial version, if you have a link I would be very grateful.

Thx.

-Yoss

To make a screenshot, just hit your printscreen key. Then open any painting program, such as MS Paint, and paste the screenie in.

Yossarian said:

I don't have MS Paint installed, what am I supposed to do then?

Install linux, problem fixed.