Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PumpkinSmasher

Mcdonalds From Hell

Ultraviolet said:

They swore they'd release it in 20003.

yeahz0r, ite willz0r teh get relesed 20003, k33p one eye o0ut for i t, k?

The McDonalds from Hell wad looks pretty cool!!! Simple, but cool!! I wonder how a Walmart wad would look....

Wow dude thats a good map. I only looked at the screens so far but ill say its amusing. Wish u made a Micky D's Wad though, then you can change the monsters to Mc Donalds Characters, lol Grimaces and Ronalds running around would make it so damn funny.

You should also put up thos posters on the walls that Mc Donalds oftenly does, like a new double big mac or something lol.

And it would be great if you could put in thos playpens lol, but i bet that would be a pain in the ass to do. Great job though post the final version when your done, cant wait to play.

Torn said:

yeahz0r, ite willz0r teh get relesed 20003, k33p one eye o0ut for i t, k?

1337 speak sucks.

And 20003 is a LONG time away.

Hey! You know what?! 1337 might stand for leet speak! And all this time I thought it was a year!

I have tried to make a playpen for it, and it is a pain in the ass. It didn't turn out good at all. I may try again, but i don't know. I am pretty busy right now and don't have too much time to work on the map, but i'll keep working.

Yeah i thought making a playpen would be a pain. Even a simple one is good for laughs and everything. And i understand if your busy with other things too, same with me with school/football, so buying time is a bit hard-no one is hasting you.

The level is made for Doom Legacy, i've never used ZDoom, so i'm not sure if it would work with that. I have gotten it to work in Legacy, but if its a problem with the map, then i'll try to fix it.

5hfifty said:

Wow McDonalds restaurants must look like shit in America.

I live in Canada and my Mac D's don't even have anything special in it. It's like you've entered Wendy's or something. It does look kinda nice outside though

Cheese.wad (for Doom 1) has a fast food restaurant.

I suggest using a Beavis & Butt-head graphis/sound patch with it. I think that's how I first played it.

Gokuma said:

Cheese.wad (for Doom 1) has a fast food restaurant.

Python_Junkie said:

I wouldn't know, but has anyone else here played cheese.wad? There's an even crappier looking Mickey D's somewhere in the map ;)

I think you're a little farther back on the t)imeline.png...

PumpkinSmasher said:

I have uploaded a new version of the level. So go download it and tell me if you like it.

So... uh... link?

Python_Junkie said:

I think you're a little farther back on the t)imeline.png...

Not farther because I was later. Doh. Where is this time line picture? I've been around for years and never actually seen it and didn't hear of it until I went to use the word in post and got I AM A MORON repeadedly. You've been around for a month or two and you've seen it?

I uploaded the new version just now. It is version 1.25. I have added a Waffle House, Motel, and Bridge. I changed the textures on the buildings. I changed teh starting point in the level, so if you don't recognize it at first, don't fret. I am not finished yet, but i am at a good spot to upload the level. I did some quick mappin so it would look good. If you have any suggestions, find any bugs, or anything else just post a message here.
Here is a link to the Mcdonalds section of my site: http://www.angelfire.com/ga4/doom/McDonalds.html

PumpkinSmasher said:

I have tried to make a playpen for it, and it is a pain in the ass. It didn't turn out good at all. I may try again, but i don't know. I am pretty busy right now and don't have too much time to work on the map, but i'll keep working.

Just alter the fence graphic and use that as your main start. Make the sector non-enterable and with a sprite slide in it or something.

INSPIRATION!!!1!

This thread has inspired me to make a McDonalds Playpen map. As I speak, it's just a single sector :

CEILING : FLOOR0_1
FLOOR : FLOOR0_1
Main Textures of Sector : SHAWN2

Ceiling Height : 64
Floor Height : 00

But it is indeed there, if only one sector, and I don't mean one sector with 50000000000 sides. I mean one sector with 4 linedefs.