Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chilvence

What is the doom shotgun?

Yo Chilv'! I got a picture of the rear sight and a close up of the end of the barrel. I'll have htem uploaded to my angelfire account reall quick like. I'll post em tomorrow.

The front sight/barrel

The best pic I could get of the rear sight.

It's a good thing my digital camera sucks! I was worried that I'd have to take GOOD pictures for a minute. Anyhow, I'll definately have a better pic of the rear sight this afternoon. I swears it.

EDIT: Holy crap! Those pictures are really freakin' blurry. It's a light issue... This afternoon I'll get a few shots outside in natural light, and the pictures will have 75-85% less suck. I promise!

Thanks, I started skinning it yesterday but unfortunatly thats where my skills go down the pan. I should be able to make it look _ok_, as long as I spend alot of time on it.

Zell, you should try that program some more. It doesnt do much, but for vertex level creation of models, I dont think there is a better tool.

Its the camera contol that makes it so good. The simple fact that it pans all 4 views when you shift the camera makes it so much easier; there is no logical reason to be looking at 4 seperate parts of a model when you can only make one at a time.

Dunbar said:

I have that toy shotgun! I never realized the similarities before... and I've often walked around the house with it at chest level playing "Doom" with the living room furniture.

If it's still where I think it is, I'll grab it and take a few pictures.

... No comment...