Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
banned...

Doom Poster, Thy Flesh Consumed

Anyone knows from where i can download the Doom Poster Thy Flesh consumed, the same one that is on ID Software??Is the one that has a pink demon handmade like. The file that i had (now i dont...thats why im asking) weights about 50 MB, i think it was a .png file. HELP!!
...this is where i where put this message...not in another forum(dont cry moderators...)

and something else...can you give my player back to me??thanks...i know it was too much to put the message on 4 forums, but for that thing (that almost nobody saw, the message last a minute) its unfair to ban somebody for ever.

I had to ban you. You kept posting those things all over even though we tried to delete it. If you want to be unbanned, ask an admin. I can't unban.

banned... said:

and something else...can you give my player back to me??thanks...i know it was too much to put the message on 4 forums, but for that thing (that almost nobody saw, the message last a minute) its unfair to ban somebody for ever.

Let me get this straight: you spam the forums, you see your posts get deleted but still, you continue to spam, you are banned then evade the ban using a new username and you do ask to be unbanned. Nice.
Be glad I don't IP ban you. Beside, I wouldn't call "[DMC]AvengeR!!!" a really appealing username.

Well, in his defense, he did say that since the threads were deleted / post helled, he had merely figured they never even made it to the index. Anyway, um...yeah, you got your poster.

BBG said:

Well, in his defense, he did say that since the threads were deleted / post helled, he had merely figured they never even made it to the index. Anyway, um...yeah, you got your poster.

I thought we had a FAQ to help figuring things out... including posting in the right forum. We have right? :P

I think they only started being deleted/helled after he had spammed a fair bit, and AFAIK there was at least one copy (in Classic Doom > General) throughout. The guy was spamming so fast, it was hard to keep up though.

I clicked on that picture before I noticed it was an 18 meg file. Alt+F4 had to be called in to save the day.

Grazza said:

I think they only started being deleted/helled after he had spammed a fair bit, and AFAIK there was at least one copy (in Classic Doom > General) throughout. The guy was spamming so fast, it was hard to keep up though.

Oh, well, that's different. I thought the spamming occured after some post hell action, not before. *shrugs*

Grazza said:

I think we were 3 people trying to catch up with him.

Shaviro said:

I think we were 3 people trying to catch up with him.

Whoa, that's a lot of spam...O_o

...what!? *feels the stares*

Fredrik said:

I hate it when I miss the fun :(

Heh, you did too - at least one of them (probably several...) appeared in a Doom3 forum.

where can i get the image of the original doom poster, the ones with demons clawing at the doom guy (start up scrren) high resolution prefered.

Theres a page on the front of doomworld that has that thing. I cant remember what it was, but it must be there because I used it to restore the title pic :)

I can't say that I'd want that poster hanging on my wall. Some things are too creepy or evil looking, even for me.

You're a wuss. :) I tell you what I wouldn't want on my wall, the poster that came with Maximum Doom. Too weird and lame.

what? There was a poster with maximum doom?
Damn, I need to find my box then I guess. :P

its the very some one, in the same address where i downloaded it. Thanks!!
and the other theme...dmc was my doom clan (lots of years ago) and it was kinda cool to have the nick name on it. I know i got my other "AvengeR" but im getting my pass, so no problem on that one.
And for the other topics...remember that topics are for something, and if you want to talk about another thing you put it in another forum, another post, etc