Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boris

Unreleased map

I got some unreleased map here (actually I don't have it on my HD anymore, but it's included in some ST version), that might do fine as E2M8 or E3M8. The map was actually designed for ST, but it turned out the map sucks for DM, so we ditched it. It's layout is pretty simple, it's a huge tower-thingy on a small island in a sea of lava, mainly MARB* textured. I think with a little modification it will be a nice end fight map. Screenshots: 1 | 2
Right now it's in ZDoom format, but it won't be a problem to change it to Doom format.
Oh yeah, right now both E2M8 and E3M8 are assigned to Torn, but I doubt he'll finish them anytime soon ;) So, what do you guys think?

boris said:

Oh yeah, right now both E2M8 and E3M8 are assigned to Torn, but I doubt he'll finish them anytime soon ;)

I thought his E3M8 was more-or-less done?

Hmm, hard choice, it could fit for both map slots. Just pick whatever slot you want, you get it for free. :)

Hey Torn, as long as you're giving out level slots for free, can I have MAP01? I'd like to submit my MAP01-Style level, as I think it'd fit pretty well (of course, I'd tweak it a bit first, though).

geekmarine said:

Hey Torn, as long as you're giving out level slots for free, can I have MAP01? I'd like to submit my MAP01-Style level, as I think it'd fit pretty well (of course, I'd tweak it a bit first, though).

No, I want map01.

Alright, no problem. OMG, I almost forgot, I've still got E1M6 to finish. Yeesh, you know, I don't really know if I like where it's going. I'm thinking about just demolishing it and starting over from scratch. Any thoughts? And then there's my Stylin' series, which is kind of stalled at the moment. And then 2tblood (which I might just abandon altogether)... OMG I'm never going finish anything.

geekmarine said:

Alright, no problem. OMG, I almost forgot, I've still got E1M6 to finish. Yeesh, you know, I don't really know if I like where it's going. I'm thinking about just demolishing it and starting over from scratch. Any thoughts? And then there's my Stylin' series, which is kind of stalled at the moment. And then 2tblood (which I might just abandon altogether)... OMG I'm never going finish anything.

Well, you already got one of my old slots, I know I haven't done any maps for freedoom, but I am busy with Flashback atm. After it is finished, I will start do maps.

How'd they get those caco_marb textures done like that? Don't tell me someone went and did them by hand...