Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Melfice

Messenger Service Directory Crapola

Pretty much, I'm looking to add people to my various messengers. So I'm starting this thread.

If you're a person who doesn't mind people knowing your messengers handles, then post them here, since half of us didn't bother putting them in our Profiles, and it would save alot of clicking and loading time.

Mine:

MSN: melfice_darkmage@hotmail.com
AIM: Melfice Darkmage

Those are all I mainly use myself.

And if you're not going to post your messenger stuff then please don't bother posting in this thread

Go-go Messengers :D

Just for giggles and since that profile button under this post is So far away I'll post it here.

E-Mail, used on Msn messenger which I am on pretty much all day, but now that I have school again and that my computer died on me, not as much as ususual but still a lot. - Psycho_one72@hotmail.com
I also sometimes go on my backup account which is Teh_Anomalus@Chaotix.zzn.com But not very much.

For Aim, which I am on a lot too, just as for Msn - DOOM Anomaly

For Yim, hehehe Yim, thats such a silly word, yimyimyimyimyimyimyimyimyim :D I am not on it very much, but I go on it if I am asked to for any reason, usualy webcam or chats. :D - DOOMAnomaly72

On the Doomworld forums and every other forum I am a member of, I go by - DOOM Anomaly.

Thats all for me. :D

Bwahaha, time to sign you all up for spam! :P

AIM - zarcyb (but you have to be on my list first)
MSN - zarcyb at blueyonder dot co dot uk

DooMBoy said:

Hey now, you should be lucky I talk to you at all :)

Yeah and you're lucky too. You're the only doomer on my list I talk to.

Email : darkstalker81@hotmail.com
ICQ Number: 102537847
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: Darkstalker811
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle: darksebas81

Beware of the spam spiders. Posting your email on a public website is a sure way to secure yourself a place on their spamlists.

That is exaclty why I avoid posting my Email info them on a website like this. I get enough Junk mail as it is. Besides. I'm sure if someone really needs to get a hold of me, they can PM me.

Mordeth said:

Beware of the spam spiders. Posting your email on a public website is a sure way to secure yourself a place on their spamlists.

Well, I don't use my Hotmail account for anything important. It's sort of my public address that collects a shitload of spam otherwise. Thank God for the exclusive spam filter.

my contacts are in my profile. Add me if you wish. Even if I posted it here, spammers cannot email my hotmail because junk filter is on exclusive.