Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

So, whats everyone doing for the weekend?

Actually I ought to say, that this thread was originally that other Sonic poll I just made...except I forgot to check that god damned button. So, that's where this lame idea came from. It was a thread-saving-emergency.

Friday night drummin' at the arcades , problably working Saturday and doing my homework Sunday. I'm gonna live the same week-ends until Christmas.

Assmaster said:

Why, coming over to your place, Melfice :)
Just leave the keys under the door mat.

Time to bust out the scoop-chips and salsa and load up on every type of thing that uses cafiene in it :P And then hook up the game cube and get out Sonic R and Super Smash Bros. Melee. YAY! KICK THE SHIT OUTTA DA JIGGLYPUFF NIGHT!

Melfice said:

So, whats up? I'm having my best friend over as usual.

Having him over what? The sofa? A barrel?

What am I doing this weekend? "The same we do every day Pinky, try to take over the world!"

But seriously, I'm gonna watch the season premere of 'Sonic X'. :)

Maybe go out to celebrate my friend going back to uni... other than that, try and find a job as usual, and spend time with my girlfriend.

I am going to babysit three superhyperactive kids while we (ie dad and I) try to fix the guest room floor for them. All while listening to my bitch of a sister complain about her pitiful soap-opera life. I'm still sore from helping (read: she doesn't help) her move. I though I'd be rid of her. Yay fucking hüray.

Well, enough of my rant, anyone else?

And is it jsut me, or is it the youngest are almost always the best behaved? :P

Ichor said:

Goof off, work on some maps, goof off some more, repeat...

That's a weekday. (plus school soon)

Ichor said:

Oh yeah, how is that Hexen hub you're working on?

Me? Hub 1 1/2 done. I'm still revamping map01, need to make the secret map, and have at least half of three other maps to do. Hub 2 is at least started for somewhere to go from hub 1.

And the entire project needs a new title. Zoanhekax sounds so stupid.

go to work, try to avoid parties, go to a prison on sunday to visit my cousin. and marvel at my custom title.

The weekend heh... Try to finish my damned map, drink a few beer (probably Heineken), fry up some big steaks on the grill and lurk around the internet. Its supposed to rain during the weekend so bleagh.

Doom Dude said:

The weekend heh... Try to finish my damned map, drink a few beer (probably Heineken), fry up some big steaks on the grill and lurk around the internet. Its supposed to rain during the weekend so bleagh.

Ugh, Heineken sucks dude, get real beer :-P

Heineken is decent. I prefer Kokanee, Rickard's, Guinness, Kilkenny, Big Rock Traditional, or Keith's though.

As for the weekend, my friend and I have a plan to pre-emptively do most of the work on our first history papers so we'll have more time for those nasty computer assignments when they come.

Heh, I'll probably spend my weekend the same way I spend all my weekends - sitting about on the computer, mapping, or surfing the internet, or reading a book in the privacy of my bedroom. Heck, I might even step outside.

BBG said:

Ugh, Heineken sucks dude, get real beer :-P

Heineken isn't that bad. :P Maybe I'll change it to Keiths and let the relatives drink the Heineken. ;)