Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

EE Threads: what do you want to see?

It seems some people think there aren't enough interesting new threads in Everything Else.

Therefore I have started this thread so people can discuss ideas for new threads, and say what they'd be most interested in seeing, and shoot each other's ideas down, etc.

Personally, I'm interested in seeing more threads about theoretical physics, and maybe old computer games and stuff. Or discussions of global issues that don't degenerate into the normal political pitched battle.

Grazza said:

Personally, I'm interested in seeing more threads about theoretical physics, and maybe old computer games and stuff. Or discussions of global issues that don't degenerate into the normal political pitched battle.

I agree.

I would really like to see some Politics and Religion threads again.

Not just moanings about the present situation, also some theoretical stuff.

Grazza said:

Those are some topics I'm interested to know about.

Heh, I'd like to see more new threads, more often. I get tired of coming by here a few times a day and seeing the same old threads, over and over. And it's not just here either; it's on all the forums.
It doesn't really matter what they are, as long as they're not all religion/politics threads.

There isn't much left to discuss that hasn't already been discussed during my time here. I don't post as much these days because most of my replies would be cutting+pasting older ones. I suppose I could try starting some topics; I rarely ever do that. I'm not sure if I'm capable of creating topics that wouldn't be considered spam or trolling though :P

...pays out the winnings for everyone who bet that it would take four replies until someone mentions impsex...

Lüt said:

There isn't much left to discuss that hasn't already been discussed during my time here.

Is that a challenge?

Ichor said:

...pays out the winnings for everyone who bet that it would take four replies until someone mentions impsex...

Dang. I thought it would be the first answer.

That reminds me...I should finish my Doom2 level I'm working on now and start work on my next Heretic level. :P

I don't know what that is, and I'm not sure I want to know.

On a lighter note, I just got 3952 on the Helicopter game, heheh.

Wow, it seems that, more than anything else, people do want more impse.

Doom Dude said:

*cough*millenium*cough* :p

*cough*vilecore2*cough*

Ichor said:

I don't know what that is, and I'm not sure I want to know.

Actually, it's so grotesque I thought I'd better censor it.

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who thought stuff was getting slow around here. We could go for a quality Philosophical debate or a flamewar, all right.

*ahem* ...All individuals of Norweigan descent, or those associated with them, are massively low-quality. Discuss.

i think this is the time of the year that all forums start slowing down. all the ones i go to have started slacking off.

its the beginning of the school year, so thats prolly why they slowin down.

give it a couple months and it will pick back up.

More contests.

A while ago after I publicly came out on here, I had thought about doing a Hot Guy contest or something :P I was gonna choose who I personally liked the most out of the thread with all our pics in it, and post a poll and their pics :P I didn't because I thought people would think it was stupid tho, and since most the majority of the people here are guys (who are straight), I wasn't sure how well it'd go over. I might just go ahead with it anyway.