Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Just how many?

Accoording to that list: 1. Why do you want to know? (Dumbest thread ever!)

About 4 or 5, by people without a sense of humor, or sanity for that matter. I vote for my Blood^Rayne review to be resurrected, since it was that nutjob Kat that PH'ed it.

Coopersville said:

About 4 or 5, by people without a sense of humor, or sanity for that matter. I vote for my Blood^Rayne review to be resurrected, since it was that nutjob Kat that PH'ed it.

Url?

Six, around what I expected.

But I also noticed this:

2 esco
(..)
2 Da_Esco¨ˆ
2 Da_Esco

and I was like, "YEAH WHATEVER."

One, it was requested since I didn't see a thread had the same news as the one I made did.

Ichor said:

Is this it?

If your referring to my Blood^Rayne review, yes. I think I wrote that review right after I discovered The Real Ultimate Power which the humor of that review was based upon. I guess being more of a "forum newb" back then, I was taken more literally, or maybe not enough people have visited The Real Ultimate Power to understand it. I think I've linked to that site at least seven times now in this forum, lol. Get your ninja on, folks.

BTW, the new Post Hell "music" rocks!

When I wanna make a Post Hellworthy thread, I usually overdo it and it just gets deleted without a trace. I remember my "Gone With the Wind" TC for Doom announcement thread... you probably won't because it was deleted before many replies could be made.

16. I'm sure about 10 of those were baseball related and post helled because of the animosity of the general population of these forums towards baseball.

I remember Lüt had some php script thing that counted up all the post helled threads for everyone, but I think it only worked before the forums changed to vb.

The main consequence of not having a thread PHed is that so far i've never been able to start a thread that has lasted more than 3 pages. That's a shame B(

Zaldron said:

Heh. Was that on purpose?

You decide =P

Archvile46 said:

I remember Lüt had some php script thing that counted up all the post helled threads for everyone, but I think it only worked before the forums changed to vb.

Yes, and now you can look at the results of my script instead...

Hmm, It lists me as having one thread in post hell, but I can never remember any thread of mine ending up in post hell. Search also brings up 0 results as well. Hmm....doesn't matter anyway.

Hmm, I can't remember ever making that thread, I do remember writing that as a reply to something........hmm....ah well. 1 Thread it is then, made over two years ago. heheh