Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Television.

as the title may serggest, this thread is about Television!

What do watch? What do you watch fanatically? What are the best shows on TV and what are the worse?

What I’m currently watching (in random order):
Pizza
Futurama
Fraser
Six Feet Under
Stargate: SG6
CSI
CSI Miami

Shows I watch fanatically:
Buffy (when it was still on)
Angle
Six Feet Under

The best shows on TV:
Tie between Angle and Six Feet Under

The Worst shows on TV:
Any “reality TV” program.

Shows I Watch Now
Family Guy
Simpsons
G4(all programs)
The Screensavers
.Hack//Sign
American LeMans Series
Most Extreme Elimination Challenge
Who's Line Is It Anyway

Fanatic Watching
The Screensavers
Family Guy

Worst Shows Ever
reality shows
almost everything on Fox

I stopped watching TV about a year and a half ago. But when I did watch, I was really big on Law and Order.

Well for me, not too much...

Shows I simply cannot miss are Kirby: Right back at Ya, Sonic-X, Shaman King and Naruto, but thats only on Tv Tokyo. Shows I like to watch a lot are Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Family Guy, TMNT. Some shows I just like are probably, South Park, That 70's Show, CSI, CSI Miami. And yeah, thats about it, I don't watch too much Tv, though I simply Cannot live without My Sonic, Naruto and Dragonball series. :D

Law and Order, CSI, and Sealab 2021.

John Doe (assuming it doesn't get cancelled), and Firefly, before the assholes at Fox cut it. Bastards.

DC

Top 10 Shows of All Time

1. Mystery Science Theater 3000
2. The John Report With Bob
3. Invader Zim
4. The Daily Show
5. Almost Live
6. The Critic
7. Star Trek: The Next Generation
8. Family Guy
9. Futurama
10. Late Night With Conan O'Brien

And since all but 2 of those shows have been cancelled, I pretty much never watch TV. :P

Hmm...I gotta give props to Mr. Bean, Fawlty Towers, and Monty Python's Flying Circus, but since you can't see those in the States without getting a video of it or being VERY lucky when you flip to PBS or BBC, I don't really consider them TV shows. :P

I liked old nickelodeon, before they got rid of all their good shows and brought in the extreme garbage such as As Told By Ginger... argh, that show makes me wretch! And they got rid of Invader Zim because it was too mature for younger viewers, then let our kids watch shit liek Taina or Caitlin's Way, so WTF? They're not intended for mature viewers or something?! I tell you what, Nickelodeon, back in the day we could watch you and get a good afternoon of watching Angry Beavers, Pete & Pete, Rocko, Ren & Stimpy, all the good stuff, and we'd laugh our asses off. Kids these days aren't allowed to laugh or something. Now the only thing worth watching is over commercialized Spongebob and under appreciated Fairly Oddparents. Argh, kids only like the newer shows because it's the popular thing to do!

Only shows I watched while I still had cable were Oddparents, spongebob, and Late Night with Conan o' Brien. I used to watch Dragonball, but then I got enough intelligence not to, which took all of ten seconds. Worst place. Ding!

There isn't much good stuff on TV these days. The only shows I watch are Law & Order, Dragon Ball, Inuyasha, and Blue Gender.

TV? What's TV? ;)

Seriously, the only tube with actual service going through it right now is the one in our apartment's common area, and I don't stay out there much; my three roommates do, but I'm not like them.

However, I'll list the ones that I have watched frequently before, in no particular order:

1. TMNT (new and old)
2. Star Trek TNG
3. Monty Python's Flying Circus (hence my signature)
4. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
5. Late Night with Conan O'Brien
6. The Simpsons
7. The Drew Carey Show
8. Whose Line Is It Anyway? (both British and American)
9. Lots of game shows

i used to watch buffy angel and charmed all the time but then i stopped watching tv... i occasionally watch jackass now... but thats not too often

Trailer Park Boys
Coupling (british version)
Lots of Discovery Channel (Jesse James kicks ass)
Firefly (Space just started the series again last night, missed most of the pilot dammit!)
Most Extreme Elimination Challenge
Red Dwarf
Robot Wars

Trailer Park Boys
Train 48 (bah, I'm a big softy, fuck off)

The best shows on TV:
Trailer Park Boys
Train 48

The Worst shows on TV:
Anything done by MTV.

[sarcasm]

pr0n

pr0n

The best shows on TV:
pr0n

The Worst shows on TV:
pr0n

[/sarcasm]

I hardly watch tv but anyway

shows i like to watch:
Simpsons
Most things on toonami
dexter's lab
occationally fresh prince of bel air

shows i hate:
Anything on cbbc espically the tracy beaker show.

The only shows I watch on TV with any kind of regularity are Family Guy, Futurama, X Men Evolution, and Samurai Jack. And those all come on late at night :) Otherwise, TV fails it.

TV and I have had a falling out. not much good on, i hated most of the new american TV.
reality TV sucks, almost everything on MTV sucks, Most prime time now sucks. it seems to either appeal to middle aged women or hipp teens. So to me it is gonna suck.

alot if it is propaganda to see stuff, or an image. and that is just plain funny, sometimes i'll watch it just for that.

i dont see how people get into stuff like friends, Buffy and Dawson's wank off creek.

i watch some stuff on history channle, simpsons, family guy and a few others. i have been dying for some ren & stimpy

Since when is there a Stargate: SG6?

Stargate: SG1
Futurama
Family Guy
Whose Line Is It Anyway? (both with Drew Carey and Clide(sp) Anderson)
Southpark
Gary The Rat
Star Trek (albeit not very much)

I don't watch TV much anymore. I'm too busy here. :P

Silverwyvern said:

I'm a discovery channel junkie.

Goat said:

SEINFELD IS THE BEST TELEVISION PROGRAM OF ALL TIME KTHXBYE

Gah! How can I forget Seinfeld. I guess put him right ahead of the Daily Show and combine Almost Live and John Report -- they were practicaly the same show anyway (both Seattle-based sketch comedy shows hosted by John Kiester).

And kinda like Silver, I am a History Channel junkie. Whenever I really feel like vegging out and watching TV, I'll just sit down and watch History Channel or History International all day. :P

I haven't sat down in front of a television to just watch something for some time now. I watch a few DVD movies, TV series on DVD, and the occasional torrented episode of something, but all on my computer.

Emmerdale
Coronation St
Eastenders
The Bill
Big Brother USA
Two Pints Of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
:P

Shows I watch now:
Max X
Real TV
The New Tom Green Show
The Buzz
JR Diggs
The Simpsons
Electric Playground
Sonic X
That new TMNT show
Crank Yankers
WWE RAW.

Worst Show Ever:
Law and Order, along with any other show that pissed its pants over Columbine.

Shows I Watch Now:
Big Brother USA
CSI
CSI: Miami
Who's Line Is It Anyway
Friends

Worst Shows:
Really couldn't tell ya.

Fanatic Shows and Best TV Shows:
CSI
Who's Line is it Anyway