Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenblaze

do any of you...

I have one on my scrotum. If I wiggle it, it looks like Susan Powder is picking her nose.

No, the closest I've had to a tattoo were the marks I drew on my skin with a magic marker when I was a kid.

I knew a guy in one of my classes once who showed me a little ligthning-bolt shaped scar on his leg that he told me was a tattoo. I don't know if he cut it into himself or what. He seemed mentally screwed up enough to do something like that.

I have WEHAND! tattooed on my penis, don't sound like much but when a girl plays with it it reads Welcome to England Have A Nice Day!

No tatoos here. I just don't see any good reason to get one. However, I do write on my hand sometimes, usually when checking whether a pen will write or not.

TeamKill said:

I don't have one. If I were to get one, I'd either get an anime girl (probably Misato), the Doom logo, or Godzilla. Not sure where.

Heh, I really want the doom logo on my back or neck. I don't have any tatoos atm tho.

I don't have any tats, (and like Ichor, don't see any good reason to get one) but my older brother has a tattoo on either shoulder.

I don't and won't. I find them a turn-off too. *shudder*

But if I ever did get one, it would be a massive ACAB on my forehead.

Sephiroth said:

my penis has 2 working holes

You had a penis? That can't be healthy.

I have no tattoos, and dont plan on getting any. For one, a lot of them are ugly, and also I probably can't think of anything cool enough that I'd want it on my skin for the rest of my life.

i've got one, just the word 'requiem', nothing more, in black. i'm going to get some more put around it when i get some extra cash, but first i gotta do some touch ups. also, the 'q' is the quake symbol, except the guy fucked it up, it's more straight than round. and the 'm' could use some work. i'll post a pic when i get home from work tonight, also would anyone be willing to give me suggestions about what to do with it?

Yea I have one on my right arm my picture is a bit blurry but its of a tribal snake. Im going to get something on my left arm soon and maybe something on my peck, anyway Here ya go.

Sephiroth said:

my penis has 2 working holes

Congratulations, I am officially disturbed.

The problem with people getting tattoos today is that the want them early, and nine times out of ten they get something that they want on their body now, but won't seem right when they get to be older.

When my mom went to get her tattoos, she not only knew exactly what she wanted, but it was something she had spent a lot of time thinking about...years and years (she was over 40 when she got her first one, and she just recently got another one, so that makes one on each arm). If anyone cares to know, they're both Celtic symbols (my mom's Wiccan, go figure) that she likes and also knows the meaning of. I myself have one in mind that I'd like to get: a rune of my zodiac sign, Libra. Before anyone calls me a hypocrite, the reason I have already made my decision is because that is something that will fit me for my entire life; nothing will ever chance the fact that I'm a Libra (plus I happen to like runic symbols anyway).

To me, a tattoo should be more than just simple body art, I still kind of stick to the older view that they have more of a purpose than that. The Libra rune will be an INDICATOR of what I am, a crest of identification, status, and the like, not just a way of transferring art on my body (although the specific design I have in mind is pretty damn elaborate).

Python_Junkie said:

...something that they want on their body now, but won't seem right when they get to be older...

ya can't escape your requiem, we all die eventually (yes, even those who never die, you gotta fake your death once in a while :)).

Python_Junkie said:

The problem with people getting tattoos today is that the want them early, and nine times out of ten they get something that they want on their body now, but won't seem right when they get to be older.

When my mom went to get her tattoos, she not only knew exactly what she wanted, but it was something she had spent a lot of time thinking about...years and years (she was over 40 when she got her first one, and she just recently got another one, so that makes one on each arm). If anyone cares to know, they're both Celtic symbols (my mom's Wiccan, go figure) that she likes and also knows the meaning of. I myself have one in mind that I'd like to get: a rune of my zodiac sign, Libra. Before anyone calls me a hypocrite, the reason I have already made my decision is because that is something that will fit me for my entire life; nothing will ever chance the fact that I'm a Libra (plus I happen to like runic symbols anyway).

To me, a tattoo should be more than just simple body art, I still kind of stick to the older view that they have more of a purpose than that. The Libra rune will be an INDICATOR of what I am, a crest of identification, status, and the like, not just a way of transferring art on my body (although the specific design I have in mind is pretty damn elaborate).

Meh I like haveing a snake on my arm.

When I had my mohawk I was gonna get a tattoo on my head. Across the back of my head would be a massive eye, then black tendrils or something would wind forward over my eyes. I wanted it to cover pretty much all teh exposed skin but nothing outside the hairline so I could just grow my hair out to cover it up. Heh, tattoos on skull really really hurt though. :)

pritch said:

Wow. I took a look at your new site.

You are massively massively massively hot.

Why did I never know this until now?

I am losing teh touch :(

ok...
its not a new site... i have hate it forever...i just need to update it :p
im not massively hot.....
you never knew??? i posted a pic the first time i posted here
and what touch?

I just realized the number of typos in my previous post...

You may like that snake now, which is fine...the question is will you still want it on you in 20 years? If so, just as fine.

Hey Jenblaze, that tatoo looks neato, I like it. :)

I myself don't have any Tatoos, also along with the fact my mommy would murder me if I got any.

Though I want to get a Tatoo of my left arm on my left arm, one of my right arm on my right arm, one of my right leg on my right leg, one of my left leg on my left leg, one of my back on my back, one of my tummy on my tummy, and so on... :D

Hehe, Steve-o's tatoo comes to mind, hahaha, his tatoo rules. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

I myself don't have any Tatoos, also along with the fact my mommy would murder me if I got any.

How many more years until you move out of the house? She can't kill you then ;)