Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Death of a Doomer

the_Danarchist said:

What the fuck? That sucks. I saw John Ritter on Conan a few months back, acting very bubbly and healthy.

yeah, i saw that one too. that one shocked me a bit. he looked about as healthy as you can get.

Gokuma said:

RIP, Warren Zevon, Mick T, Johnny Cash, and John Ritter.

Man, it's been a horrible week.

Don't forget Bobby Bonds.

RIP, Mick Taylor. Enjoy yourself at the Great LAN Party in the Sky, now.

My sincere condolences and sympathy go out to Mick's wife and daughter Katie. Mick was a lovely man he didn't have a bad word to say about anyone, he was well liked and respected on both Forest BBS and Armageddon BBS where he played doom and he will be sadly missed by us all.

11th September 1964

9th September 2003

Today was MickT's funeral. The hall was full and there were 50 people standing outside listening on the speaker system. This is an indication of what love and respect MickT commanded from people that knew and loved him. He had selected the final hymn himself, it was "Perfect Day"..."Oh! It's such a perfect day. I'm glad I spent it with you"

Jo, his wife handed out pieces of paper with MickT's photo on, as above, so that people can write a history of their contact with MickT. His daughter is 9months old and it is for her, so she can look through it when she is older and know more about how people felt about her dear Dad.
Perhaps I will save this thread and print it out for her.

MickT was a damn good Doomer...........

Game over. :(

I knew MickT from Forest, I just want to send my best to his wife and his little girl, it must have been a terrible shock.
He seemed to have a happy life - every time I saw him he was laughing!
Best wishes, thinking of you.
Stardust

Did they remember to pack a RocketLauncher into his coffin?

:D

RIP

Ret- said:

Did they remember to pack a RocketLauncher into his coffin?

:D

RIP

Nice allusion. /me applauds

Sad news indeed... I read about Noskill once before, on Doom2.net I believe... Ah well... He got fragged but better luck in the next dimension... ;)