Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beezee88

what do you drive?

I have a $350 bike I got for by 17th birthday. Its good for both street and offroad use. Its got shocks and some nifty one-click gear changers. I had a mirror on it at one point, but it got broken off when I slid down a muddy hill during a rainstorm and crashed into a hedge. Then for some reason I bought a light-up rear reflector. But all I care is that it gets me where I want to go and is fun and healthy to ride at the same time. :)

I drive a '92 Nissan SE V6 pickup. It is red and has a grey trim around the bottom. it is an automatic(i think it was one of the first automatic Nissans). I bought a sony cd player and some 6x9 sony speakers. I usually listen to the radio but if it isnt picking up I will put on some tool or old skool metallica.

I got a 1977 Ford Falcon coupe, its a fairmont with a big A/C. Just bought it 2 months ago, its got 295s under the rear and its fucking loud. the paint is shit and most panels are wavy. when the registration runs out I'm getting it restored to original colour, thats sure gonna hurt my bank balance.

Mancubus II said:

Rofl

Yeah that's extremely nice of your parents to just up and buy you a car 2 years before you can even drive it. Unfortunately you mentioned the name Bon Jovi so...

heh