Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

SEPTA

I am SICK of Philadelphia Public Transit. I have to take it to and from school since the public school system is to cheap for busses, and I can't take all the bullshit frm people anymore.

For example, there are people who get a big fucking kick out of repeating what the bus driver says, because it makes them feel like thier hot shit. The bus driver says something to the passengers, and they'll repeat it with the authority of a fucking Police Officer.

Then there are the bus drivers. There are a few who are nice, but there are a lot who do everything in their power not to pick us up, like drive by and say the bus is full, when there's a lot of room.

Then there are the complainers who complain about our backpacks being so big. Most of them are about 700 pounds overweight. It's not like we want to carry gigantic book bags. And anyway, the reason you can't get off the fucking bus is because you're so damn fat.

There's a whole bunch of other crap to. Yeah.

Torn said:

Why do people ride busses?

That's why.

u will find most people who need to ride busses are white trash and ghetto rejects. other 10% are usally people just starting out in life, enviromentalist, lazy or lost a licences. i hope u are neither the white trash or ghettot reject. so u are only gonna find a certian type of person on the bus most of the time. next time a fatty bitches say "fatty cant drive, fatty, fatty fat fat. shut the fuck up whale!"

Sephiroth said:

u will find most people who need to ride busses are white trash and ghetto rejects. other 10% are usally people just starting out in life, enviromentalist, lazy or lost a licences. i hope u are neither the white trash or ghettot reject. so u are only gonna find a certian type of person on the bus most of the time. next time a fatty bitches say "fatty cant drive, fatty, fatty fat fat. shut the fuck up whale!"

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. There are places in the world, i.e. CHICAGO, where a lot of normal people take the bus because it's easier and less expensive. Chicago has the 2nd largest transit system in the nation, behind NY. I don't know where you live, but I suggest doing some research before you make such ridiculous comments.

Of course, with a large transit system, it's expected that there will be weirdos and smelly bums on the bus; it's a given.

Yeah be careful about stereotyping bus users, as not all countries are as car-dominated as America.

In Britain there is still emphasis on having your own car, but in a place like London, where you are charged $8 to drive into the place then another $12, yes I'm not joking it works out at $12 to park EACH HOUR, using the car becomes impossibly expensive (there's not enough room for all the cars we have in this country).

But because everyone uses the bus, and tube, they have to be of a certain standard. If they're not, people get very angry. In Bristol, where I live, the public transport is much shittier, because demand isn't so great and the people who use it aren't really the sort who's complaints are taken seriously. It's a shame.

Using my car is expensive, but it's worth it because the alternative is so poor, and that surely must be addressed soon.

I dont mind the Kitsap or Seattle busses. Sure there are a lot of poor people that ride them, but what's wrong with that?

Owning a car is New York is retarded because you'll never find parking. So instead, people use mass transit. I rarely take the bus though. I usually just take the train since it's faster. But yeah, sometimes it can suck.

u will find most people who need to ride busses are white trash and ghetto rejects.

Yeah because anyone who doesnt have the money for a car and insurance, doesnt have a place to put it, cant see well enough to drive, or a myriad of other reasons, is obviously some kind of lowlife.

Assmaster said:

Owning a car is New York is retarded because you'll never find parking. So instead, people use mass transit. I rarely take the bus though. I usually just take the train since it's faster. But yeah, sometimes it can suck.

Yes exactly. Parking is impossible in Chicago, and I'm sure it's worse in NYC. As for philly, I can't really say, never been. But I bet it doesn't have the worst mass transit system in america.