Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Now that's one bloody Bomb!

I have no idea about what should be done to the PNAC, and the EU (edit: I honestly think the UN is being an instrument to legitimize [sp?] the United States' actions) isn't helping; either they don't take them seriously (dangerous) or they collaborate, which will be most awful...

Interesting concept, but it doesn't really explain how such a mechanism would work. Would it really be possible with today's technology?

Conceptually even it's probably one of the most perverted, twisted and sickest things I've ever heard.

spank said:

Conceptually even it's probably one of the most perverted, twisted and sickest things I've ever heard.

So is Bush becoming president.

Ah great, a genocide device. Now they don't even have to leave their homes to do it.

The ICH site is borked for me. I can't see the article.

Still, if this is what I think it is, it's cool. If you can gas an area and be guarenteed to kill only the specific person you want to kill, assasination could be easier and more effective than ever. Imagine wiping out the entire Bush family without effort!

Oh, and someone tell Linguica that the text entry box on the Reply page is stuck at size 0.

such ideas are ancient. as soon as genetics where discovered such ideas came about. even TV shows have shown this for some time.

however makeing such a device work would be too difficult with current technology. it would be easier to creat a nuke from scratch. besides there is a thing called evolution. so ur bomb would not kill all of a certian type of people. also it would be blind to religion and view points.
IE arabs couldnt make an anit-american bomb because of the many ethnic back grounds in america.

I find genetic illness a greater fear.