Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Draconio

What games have you edited for?

Doom1/2 - I'm attempting to make a Lizard's Legacy map.

Wolf3D - I attempted to make a mod based on a comic series of mine I have yet to draw called Sputnik Beaver, the story of an adventerous beaver (the animal, you perverts) named Borishnikov and his crew of russian animals out to stop Kamikaze Kangaroo and his henchmen from taking over the galaxy! I replaced all the weapon sprites and sounds, the end game running-and-jumping animation, all the faces in the status bar, the brown guard sprites, the ammo and health item sprites, a few wall textures (Swastikas to K's for Kamikaze, hitler portraits to Kamikaze Kangaroo portraits), and the first boss to Maniacal Mouse, one of kamikaze's henchmen. I even made a few levels for it, including a kitchen with custom tile wall textures! I stopped work (but still have a pre-pre-alpha version that won't work on my PC) and plan on making a better version for Doom someday... if I ever figure out how to replace sprites and sounds in DeepSea. They don't tell you how! Can anyone tell me PLEASE?!

Red Faction - made a small hexagonal room with a flamethrower and two deathmatch starts. I played it against a friend and we kept laughing and laughing and laughing... good times.