Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mickgr

f.a.o. silverwyvern

Recommended Posts

Could you re-link to your old artwork, it would be great to see it. I've tried viewing it but all of the links are dead.

Just out of curiosity, your life-drawing on the old site gives me the impression that you studied art as a main subject at some time. What did you study if this is the case. I did the usual GSCE's and A-levels, then went onto Art and Design Foundation, then Illustration and Design at uni.

Anyway, see if you can get some of thoselnks working. Other people's artwork always interests me.

Mick.

Share this post


Link to post

You know, there is a thing called a Private Message...

Share this post


Link to post
Mickgr said:

Could you re-link to your old artwork, it would be great to see it. I've tried viewing it but all of the links are dead.

Just out of curiosity, your life-drawing on the old site gives me the impression that you studied art as a main subject at some time. What did you study if this is the case. I did the usual GSCE's and A-levels, then went onto Art and Design Foundation, then Illustration and Design at uni.

Anyway, see if you can get some of thoselnks working. Other people's artwork always interests me.

Mick.


freeartistweb.com/creature

Haven't added any new stuff to it in a long time.. and never updated anything past my 'draw demons' craze.

.. I graduated from an animation college, but learned it wasn't for me.. I like illustration better.

Share this post


Link to post
monochrome said:

heh, t3h n3wbi3 is hitting on silverwyvern


Hmmm, your idea of hitting on someone must differ from mine. I thought I was showing an interest in a fellow artist's work.

Anyway, thanks for the link Silv, much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Mickgr said:

Hmmm, your idea of hitting on someone must differ from mine. I thought I was showing an interest in a fellow artist's work.

He was just firing away a lame joke - DW'ers are notorious jokesters and it's not easy to get used to them. But now you're warned :-)

Share this post


Link to post

BTW how old are you silverwyvern, I'm curious how long it took you to become so good, especially the color stuff, same with angie. seriously lighten up, man everyone on these boards always has to take anything said to heart, we're thick skineed marines are we not?!

well at least in my dreams...sob*

Share this post


Link to post
dsm said:

He was just firing away a lame joke - DW'ers are notorious jokesters and it's not easy to get used to them. But now you're warned :-)

Ha, it only took me six weeks to get 'broken in'. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Xanthier said:

BTW how old are you silverwyvern, I'm curious how long it took you to become so good, especially the color stuff, same with angie. seriously lighten up, man everyone on these boards always has to take anything said to heart, we're thick skineed marines are we not?!

well at least in my dreams...sob*


I'm 21 and still have so much to learn ;(

But hey.. maybe by the time I'm 90, I'll have my own show ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Silverwyvern said:

I'm 21 and still have so much to learn ;(

But hey.. maybe by the time I'm 90, I'll have my own show ;)

Hey, at least you're leagues better at doing art than the avarage fan artist.
Always look on the bright side ;-)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×