Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jon^c

Dear Cyb

Dear Cyb,

For as long as I can recall, you have always been there, a mentor for many, but a true friend to few. I count myself among the select elite privileged enough to consider you a comrade of the highest order.

These adolescent fools know nothing of your capacity for wisdom, nor will they ever truly comprehend your undying loyalty to those close to you.

A renaissance man with an eye for the finest paintings, an ear for intelligent music, and a mind with such depth that to call you a genius would be an insult.

Like so many other innovators, you are destined to be disrepected in your own time; your contributions to humanity left for future generations to realize and celebrate after you have left this mortal coil.

Never give up, or stop giving,

-Jon

jon^c? A mod? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DooMBoy said:

Apparently someone wants to be bumped up to mod status.

Apparently stupidity cannot be concealed.

DooMBoy said:

Apparently someone wants to be bumped up to mod status.

When have I wronged you to such an extent where you feel compelled to diminish my protestations here, at a time when these words need to be said more than ever before?

Your simple mind will never grasp the concepts introduced here. Please do humanity a favor and carve out your larynx you insipid slothlike creature not worthy of a single molecule of oxygen to preserve your worthless life.

jon^c said:

Your simple mind will never grasp the concepts introduced here. Please do humanity a favor and carve out your larynx you insipid slothlike creature not worthy of a single molecule of oxygen to preserve your worthless life.

Ouch...I've got to remember that one

AndrewB said:

I don't get it. So, how did he die?

Don't they teach reading comprehension in CAia. Take another read through, this time focusing on word tenses.

Cunt.

Cyberdemon has always been one of the strongest community members who only enriches and furthers this game's enjoyment.
and I think DoomBoy was only making a joke, not being serious.

Heh, when I first say this thread before opening it, I thought for a second that it was going to be another one of feedback's threads.