Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

lost my keys...

I finally found the TNT secert levels, but after wondering around on map 31: Pharoh, I realised that i could not find the yellow key. I tried using no clipping, and looking all round for it, but to no avial. At first i put it down to my own stupitness, but then I checked the level using the deepsea level editor, it was in the room whith the crushing roof thing in the cournor. but when I whent to have a look, it was not there! it was not in the place the level editor said it was! am i the only one to see this? or has somone alredy pointed this out? is there a patch to fix this, 'cus I'd like to finish Final Doom compleatly with out cheating.

There is a patch to fix this problem, head on down to www.teamtnt.com and on the side pick final doom. Than select bugs and fixes and the second choice is the patch, well more it's a wad, play final Doom with this wad and level 31 will have the yellow key.

Enjoy yer Doomin!

It is possible to beat the level anyways, but you can't get very far in it. What you do is make a jump onto the chair on the right, and find the switch. If you use the map you can find it, but you will learn where it is with practice.

In other words, they forgot to put it in.

Damn, in my times we used to play the stuff we were doing...

I think we have a new candidate for "weirdest newbie nickname"!

I'm a Captan. I were Red Pants.

"Ct red pants" seem like a logical name to me.

heh but that kinda cool.

It is possible to beat the level anyways, but you can't get very far in it. What you do is make a jump onto the chair on the right, and find the switch. If you use the map you can find it, but you will learn where it is with practice.

yeah i did that.

But it's still sorta cheating, since ya not ment to be able to jump.

I'm a Captan. I were Red Pants.

And you'd be booted from whatever service you were in if you couldn't spell your rank correctly :)