Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mickgr

Some more art-work :)

Nice pieces - you're definitely one I gotta check out on Deviantart. Keep 'em comin'.

Excellent work with the Imp, just what I initially imagined the Imp to be in Doom 3 ;)

Thanks for all the comments people, much appreciated. What really drives me is requests. Does anybody have any? I'd prefer it if they were Doom related. I haven't drawn for a while, and it was this site that got me into the drawing phase again. Like I say, requests are welcome, any requests for scenes or characters would be welcome. I'm sorry but I've just got back in from a night on the beer and I am completely wrecked, soo you'll have to excuse my forwardness, I must've retyped this shit ten times over for spelling mistakes. It's hard work with these drunken spam hands....but you understand. So, let mre know your requests and I'll try my best to fufill them.

How about a Baron of Hell? Your imp kicks ass, so lets see you take on the mightiest of the Demons!

Killer work, dude!

The Cyber-demon please, but with your own revisions to it just like the Imp to make it a lot more interesting :D

I haven't really seen a drawing of the doomguy actually shooting stuff in a long while.

I think it'd be pretty neat with a drawing of a doom marine (not necessarily THE doom guy) firing at a Baron of Hell. Sorta a bit like the Doom 2 title pic, but in different poses and probably with the db shotgun. The chaingun would also be a nice weapon to equip him with - I haven't seen to many other interpretations of the Doom chaingun than my own drawings.

Just a mancubus. Nothing else, jsut a big fat mancubus. i love the mancubus :D