Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

What's everyone working on?...

So I was just wondering what's everyone working on in terms of doom art?

has anyone started working on a sculpt for my upcoming contest? guess it's one of those things where I have to make it official. Along with a decent picture of the prise, or else who cares to compete for a prise that may not even look all that well, right.

I've got some good news I've acuired the rest of the materials I need to complete the barron. I sould have it ready sometime in Oct. Sorry about the delay but I had a hard time trying to locate the materials without the internet.

Not working on anything right now, but two days ago I worked on initial design sketches for a female Doom 3-style marine, since I've seen a few great pieces that where very inspiring - and as I'm done with whatever I was working on before I could just as well start out on something I've been considering doing again (I've done another female marine pic before, but it turned out like shit, because I had only little previous experience in doing women characters).

I dunno if this sketch will ever make it into an actual, finished drawing though.

Hmm what else...
Oh yeah, I'm doing various sketches of experimental doomguy poses for a possible Doom 3 marine drawing I have plans for. I'm not gonna rush out that drawing like I've done with the previous pics I've done - I'm probably gonna make countless (fully drawn - not just sketches) versions to ensure that I'll be as satisfied with it as I could possibly be, before I'd post the best of them.

Nothing, because if I'm not working on my new doom map or drawing my furries, I'm working on my damn homework. Sucks being a senior.

I'm currently painting textures for my Baron of Hell 3d model (displacement maps to be exact). I also need to create an environment to place him in. This project will keep me occupied for a while:)

I have a piece of paper not three feet from my computer with a couple frames drawn on it and some quick sketches within those frames that will somehow become my Doom comic I keep promising.

Oh, and I'm also planning on drawing a Kangaroo Doomguy, because I like to draw cartoon kangaroos. (Why did I draw him juggling chainsaws? Because, my friends, that's what they do in my own little world.)

Yeah... judging by how lazy I am, these two "projects" won't be done for a while.

I'm not working on any doom art at the moment. (am i still getting over the depression of a getting a crummy c for art? who knows O_o). I did do some more tc art the other day though.

The only art i am working on at the moment is school art and anime art. Neither of which you'll find interesting.