Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neo-Reloaded

Dungeon Keeper Mod :)

uh huh.. no language skills?? ROFL! i love when ppl (thats right, PPL!!) judge me from how i TYPE, not TALK! this is typing so how could you possible accuse me of having bad language skills? And as far as ny name goes, its the name i came up with when i was 8 years old and starting to play quake.. it just suck.. Look around the stie modb.com... goto the members section and search for me.. then in my profile check out some of the mods i do.. For your information i got 11 of my own, only 2 of them posted there..

And next time, dont jsut assume on people. I didnt come in here and tell you how i THINK you act, i waited to learn.

Sorry, haven't heard about any mod being made by you, dEaThMaStErRi.

modb.com
This domain is for sale at Domain Deluxe

Well, could you show me some of the 11 mods you've done.

ops.. most have been a typo.. its moddb.com.. :D opsy..

anyhow, about 8 of those are in concept, but they WILL happen.. i dont feel like searching for links, but goto moddb and look for the ones i am building.. And also, this is NOT a topic for me to try to prove soemthing to you. If you can mod, then join the team. Then you can see jsut how serious i am on this project. And if not, get lost and leave me alone cause i have nothing to try to prove to you.

well i would sure like to join the team. i have basic photoshop, and paintshop skills. lol.

well dude, your in the same boat as me. lol. ill show yall oneday. ILL SHOW YALL HOW I PLAY!!

dEaThMaStEr said:

ops.. most have been a typo.. its moddb.com.. :D opsy..

anyhow, about 8 of those are in concept, but they WILL happen.. i dont feel like searching for links, but goto moddb and look for the ones i am building.. And also, this is NOT a topic for me to try to prove soemthing to you. If you can mod, then join the team. Then you can see jsut how serious i am on this project. And if not, get lost and leave me alone cause i have nothing to try to prove to you.

I was just airing my opinion, that I doubt it'll ever be released and that making a mod that is so huge is a bad idea when you've never released anything before. Making a concept for a mod isn't hard at all, the hard part is mapping, programming and designing.

And could you stop putting periods after the links?

lol.. another lil habit of mine is excessive use of elipses points.. dunno where i got that. :D But this WILL be released.. as i said, if you can mod join the team and then find how jsut how serious i am.. So far i got one mod thats well along and ive been working on it constantly for 5 years now.. i dont ever give up. However, i can NOT map or model.. thats were i hit my bumbs. but i CAN sound edit as well as code. However i am very persistant and i never give up so if i can get a modeler (not concerned on mapper cause there really IS no map for this) then i'll be happy.. :D

btw kain, contact me on AIm.. my name is deathmaster851.. i cant contact you, you must contact me.. long story.. :)

right.. look, we can all do this back and forth, and you all can continue arguing with me forever.. not one of you has ever really talked to me, so you have no idea how i truly am.. right now at another site i got about 60 people waiting for this mod, so i CANT back out, else i will be chased out. and i DONT want to back out and i WONT! so, if u can mod in any way, lemme know and i can get you working right now..

If you say you're gonna do it, then go ahead. It's ultimately up to you, not the people here. However, heh, I'd advise you to make it DAMN good for any of the members here to even try it once it's finished. ;-)

i plan on this being VERY good.. my goal is to open a doom 3 multiplayer menu and see masses of servers running the dungeon keeper mod.. And if i run out of time for doom 3, i will prolly try to port this into q4... and if i fail there, i'll jsut keep pushing it ahead.. but i WILL see this mod made, and played, hopefully for doom 3.. :D

NiGHTMARE said:

Actually I praise them for doing that, since all the talented people (Peter Molyneux, Demis Hassabis, Jonty Barnes, etc) had already left before Bullfrog closed down, and any future games they would have made would therefore have been complete crap. Of course it's almost certainly EA's fault that these people left in the first place...

EIDOS are the publishers I hate the most, for wasting a small fortune on the pile of crap that is Daikatana, and in the process killing off the team of pure talent that was Looking Glass Studios.

Sentiments duly echoed. Looking Glass are amazing.

On topic, I never actually played Dungeon Keeper, all I know is that this guy is from it, and he's an awesome bit of character design.

thats the DK2 horned reaper.. he sux... :D Im using the DK1 reaper.. http://image.moddb.com/?path=/images/mods/general/2149img1.jpg&desc=Dungeon+Keeper+showcase+image.+1 is a link for a shot of it.. Thats the best i can get, cause DK1 is so old, its very low res and crappy ingame.. :D But that should give ya an idea.. Looks better then the DK2 one i think..

Now, is ANYONE will to do ANYTHING?? hell, i dont care if you absolutly SUCK at modding, this will be down to your level.. Its very basic, except for the coding.. If you can map nothing more then a box, you'll be perfect, cause thats all the maps are.. :D PLEASE join up as anything!! :D

time is running out for us.. I relaly want to see this mod released, and to do that, i need members of my team, modelers mainly! Please join in if you have any skills whatsoever at editing! Everything is needed! With your help, a great game can be reproduced under a new and modern engine! Support the DK mod! :D

riiiiighht... Can you please keep your knowledgeless comments out? Im looking for someone who may help, not someone trying to provoke. This IS my main project. EVERYTHING else is on hold until i finish this mod! And i need modelers for it. So, if u want to hlep, please do. And if you dont want to help, nor have a question on the mod, jsut keep quiet in order to NOT start an argument..

well, u can try here.. :D Hoenstly, modding i find to be quite rewarding.. Its nice to see a big project get done with your name attached.. :D And its very good practice.. Maybe you should consider.. :D