Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

the ace of spades

AndrewB said:

I can't understand how anyone could find this funny.

Simple: if you abhorr Bush to the point of wishing he'd die by AIDS from his dad, then it's funny to you.

FOOL, I AM PYROFLAMIOUS ! GOD OF ALL THAT IS HOT AND BURNS! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN CONQUER ME AND MY WATER REALM? AHAHAHAHA! YOU ONLY COME TO A WATERY GRAVE! PREPARE TO BURN IN HELL!

Zell said:

that just makes me wanna rip out his eyeballs

Why? I've read the arguments, and they're very interesting.

Zell said:

I DONT HAVE A FETISH WITH OLD MANS NUTS!

any fetish is better than that furry crap!
was there, nazi card dceacks and WW II and japenese card decks too. buit i think any monkey knows what hitler looks like, he is the SOB in the VW beatle that alwyas cuts be off!

i knew a girl in highschool who was a complete moron, i mean blonder than the blondest blonde, she was convinced she saw hitler in a movie theater one day

i knew a girl in highschool who was a complete moron, i mean blonder than the blondest blonde, she was convinced she saw hitler in a movie theater one day

LMAO we have a girl in school, and she is as stupid as a ham sandwich. She scares the hell out of everyone becuase she is really stupid...i mean she was more stupid then that =P

Sephiroth said:

Fuck, don't start that shit up again.

This thread is pointless. You are all pointless.

Sorry, starting to sound like DN again. :P

Sephiroth said:

I DONT HAVE A FETISH WITH OLD MANS NUTS!

It's just as well I'm on vacation. Otherwise I'd be agonizing over what to do with this thoroughly rotten thread.

The French are all very well, but they will insist on being a political pain au chocolat in the arse.

I mean they banned British beef even after the EU declared it safer than theirs about a million times.

Don't get me wrong I love the French but aside from food and wine and possibly women they are undeniably useless and gay :P