Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Going to school once more..../me sighs

Well, yesterday I spent the vast majority of my time signing up at Haywood Tech Community College. I have decided I'm going to major in Environmental Sciences. This is pretty cool with me. However, I AIN'T cool with the time school/college/whatever is going to start back in-August 14th-yeah! WAY too early. Oh well. I do have to get on with my life.

I'm in a worse boat. Went to school all the way through summer until the end of November. It gets worse. My attendance pretty much sucks. Student loans is gonna be pissed unless I go to school for 10 HOURS A DAY for the next 2 months. F**K!

i shudder at the thought then agian i have gained much power over certian people there. this year will be different, i dont have many required classes and it is my last high school year

We used to have to get up 2 hours before we went to bed, walk 94 miles digging our way thro' the snow, when we got there, we had to work 25hours, chalking every thing up on a slate, no paper books in those days, and go into the woods, kill a bear, that wasn't for food, that was just 'coz we was testy, kill a rabbit, skin it cook it and be back for lessons in 12 mins, you kids don't know how easy you have it

Damn fod, you had it rough. Back in my day we had automobiles, so it wasn't that bad for us.

Fuck school. =)

I don't wanna go to school,
I need any education,
I don't wanna be like you,
I don't wanna save the nation!

I just want to live my life,
every day a celebration.
One day I'm'a leave this world,
I'm waiting for the revelation.

Yeah.

I find it strange that school years are still focused around the agriculture season so that sons can work on the farms when not in school.

My classes (graphic design) start again on September 27th. I need the vacation :)

Be happy that you don't have to take bullshit classes like AP English or a "fine art" or any sort of linguistic class that I HATE.

I go back Sept. 4.

Damn, I go back August 13th...

/me runs off to play lotsa lotsa hexen 'fore I have to go back to skool.

Geez, Liam, that's friggin' TOMORROW!!!! I go back this Tuesday.

school may still be run around the farming season because this nation is a big farming country. also around where i live there are many farming families, but it is changeing and cities are growing too fast

Geez, Liam, that's friggin' TOMORROW!!!! I go back this Tuesday.

No... that's a week from tomorrow I think...

/me checks calendar.

Oh, silly me, I'm forgetting to pull the pages on this damn pageaday calendar.

I actually go back August 20th.

It's actually 180 days, AV46. But it really feels like friggin' 180 YEARS.
Especially when you're in college. Like I am. Plus, I'll HAVE to sign up for Summer Semester, which really sux0rs. I just started today, and already I have shiploads of Homework (shudder) to do, such as a two-page report about who I am, where I live, where I work, etc., etc. This sucks.
/me runs to the corner and cries my eyes out

It's actually 180 days, AV46. But it really feels like friggin' 180 YEARS.

Yeah, I hate that. And everyone always tells you, "Don't get upset. The school year will go fast and it will be summer again!!!!"

Retards.

And everyone always tells you, "Don't get upset. The school year will go fast and it will be summer again!!!!"

Retards.

Depends how good it goes. My last year of school went like that. Being in only 3 standard classes and 4 electives helped too :)