Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Skulltag Release Set

Recommended Posts

The next version of Skulltag, 0.95b, is slated for release this Friday (the third). 0.95b will include many new additions to the multiplayer mod such as an uncapped framerate, new netcode, new monsters, new map, new weapon, new new new. Head over to the page to check out the full list of stuff (which includes 'much much more', so I guess it's not a full list) and also where to go to for the release par-tay and such.

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking on uncapped, does zdoom have an uncapped framerate?

Share this post


Link to post
ravage said:

Speaking on uncapped, does zdoom have an uncapped framerate?

img-I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON , or something

Share this post


Link to post

Stupid question: Will the new version of SkullTag come with an updated WCF file for Wad Author SkullTag mappage?

Share this post


Link to post
AgentSpork said:

Stupid question: Will the new version of SkullTag come with an updated WCF file for Wad Author SkullTag mappage?


I dont know, but it will contain an updated .opt file for those deepsea users.

Share this post


Link to post
AgentSpork said:

Stupid question: Will the new version of SkullTag come with an updated WCF file for Wad Author SkullTag mappage?

Yep, sure will. I'm going to try to have some kind of editing package available alongside the release, or just package it with it.

Share this post


Link to post
sgtcrispy said:

Sweet!!! ..and yet AAARRGGHH!!!

you know why...

OMG, t's sgtcrispy!

Why argh, tho? Does it have something to do with your signature? :(

Share this post


Link to post

I don't see a mention of bots. My finger hasn't been near the skulltag pulse for a while. Are bots back yet? If not, when?

Share this post


Link to post
Enjay said:

I don't see a mention of bots. My finger hasn't been near the skulltag pulse for a while. Are bots back yet? If not, when?

Next version. This version I've been focusing on upgrading ST to ZDoom 2.0+ and upgrading the multiplayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Carnevil said:

OMG, t's sgtcrispy!

Why argh, tho? Does it have something to do with your signature? :(


yes its has to do with the sig... whaaaaa...

soon my little stink children, soon... :)

Share this post


Link to post
sgtcrispy said:

yes its has to do with the sig... whaaaaa...

soon my little stink children, soon... :)

OMG, that is t3h suck!

Anyway, looking forward to having you back into the swing of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Ghostpilot said:

;-)

[jedimindtrick]The box you saw means nothing to you. In fact, you did not even see a box.[/jedimindtrick]

Share this post


Link to post
Carnevil said:

[jedimindtrick]The box you saw means nothing to you. In fact, you did not even see a box.[/jedimindtrick]

... ... The box I saw means nothing to me.
... Wait! ... I didn't even see a box.

Share this post


Link to post
Ghostpilot said:

... ... The box I saw means nothing to me.
... Wait! ... I didn't even see a box.

Yes, you are correct, young grasshopper.

Share this post


Link to post
Carnevil said:

Next version. This version I've been focusing on upgrading ST to ZDoom 2.0+ and upgrading the multiplayer.


Joyus! They were really good.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×