Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

Favorite Comedy sites

Something Awful. And sometimes I laugh at this silly planet when I scroll through sites as CNN and Reuters as well.

Something Awful, mainly for Cliff Yablonski Hates You, and for their video game and hentai reviews.

I know I've seen some other stuff on the web that was really funny, but I forget what they were.

Green Pile and Planet of the Imps, although neither of them have had anything new for months now.

ravage said:

why does it automatically put a space after about?

It's a safety measure to prevent the hazard of linking to a site of such devastatingly engrossing humor that about:blank delivers.

All of these "comedy" sites are full of nothing but offensive items/remarks/etc. that only the asshole webmaster or people like him think are funny. They have personal vendettas against something or someone and turn it into "humor"...

I'd have to say Homestar Runner is the best. It's probably the least offensive type of humor I've seen from most places lately, and it still manages to be really really funny.

Python_Junkie said:

All of these "comedy" sites are full of nothing but offensive items/remarks/etc. that only the asshole webmaster or people like him think are funny. They have personal vendettas against something or someone and turn it into "humor"...

I dunno, homestarrunner is pretty cool.