Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

I think I know what id is doing!!!

Hey, I think I know what id is going to do. They are probably going to wait till' a bit after QuakeCon, and then open the www.ua-corps.com website, and release the footage and/or screen shots!! Just Maybe.. Just a though.. Maybe...Hopefully... lol... ROTFLMFAO!

I don't think so. If this IS true, it would be the first time Jeremy's right about something (j/k, don't spank me...)

Hey, I think I know what id is going to do. They are probably going to wait till' a bit after QuakeCon, and then open the www.ua-corps.com website, and release the footage and/or screen shots!! Just Maybe.. Just a though.. Maybe...Hopefully... lol... ROTFLMFAO!

how do you know ? you hear those voices again ?

Dude, Flat-Head, your being a fagget, what the hell? How am I being gay you stupid fuck? For one, I am probably right you moron. Think about it, id software is NOT letting anyone video-tape the Doom3 footage at Quake-Con.

id Software IS also working on a Doom3 web-page.. hmm, what does that tell you. They are OBVIOUSLY going to post screens or the footage one their page once it is finished, which is probably soon becuase they have been working on it everyday according to the whois database.

No he doesn't, in fact what he said makes absolutely no sense, and I would prefer not to see the footage, because I wanna be fucking scared first time I play the game because I won't know what to expect.

Yes, Mac's correct. UA-CORP will probably be just an official site like Quake3's one. Just some stuff about where to buy it, what the fuck it is, etc etc...