Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpiritBlade-Inc

Another Arch-Vile Drawing, Same I idea but..

I was bored today, so I decided to do another DOOMII drawing out of boredom, yes of course it's the arch-vil but he/she/it o.o, looks abit different. Tell me what you think :)? ( I really hate the legs
:( )

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3246147/

oh yeah and here, this one isn't by me at all but I found it. It's a remixed version of a mancubus with a new design, :P those of you who use DA, i'm pretty sure the artist would be glad to have a few more comments 8D (Hope I don't sound demanding, lol, it's only a suggestion)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/2136585/

Nice archie. :)

Oh, and that's Spike's mancubus. He was a regular here until real life(tm) stole him from us. :P

Damn you world. Damn you.

That's archvile is pretty good, though the toes are the only complaint (or critique, I should say)... just seems really weird compared to the rest. The mancubus on the other hand, I know I've seen it somewhere before. It was the guy working on the Underworld megawad (which unfortunately was cancelled, but the first 10 levels are available).

Looks like he's pointing at some demon and going "YOU! Quit dyin' fer hell's sake!" Oh, and I really hate the legs too. They just ain't Arch-like. Mancubus like, maybe. But not archlike. Archies are generally thin things that look like Doomguy can rip them in half when he's a man and a half... a BERSERKER packin' man and a half.

I like it. Not last place. Ding!

Little Faith said:

I get a 403 forbidden error.

I also get this same error with the link to the arch pic, but the mancubus pic link works just fine.

SpiritBlade-Inc said:

I deleted it then resubmitted abit of a fixed up version, you'll have to go to the main page then look at it, sorry for the inconvience :(

Exactly how am I going to do that? I don't know your Deviantart nick.

That's my Deviant art Nickname, -sighs- I'm gonna have to rescan it
so that it's that it's magnification is proper so you can see all the detail n stuff with out itbeing to big for the screen