Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Templar

I'm back

I'm back

after 3 years or something

I'm working on some maps at the moment,

I was watching Starship Troopers and I've got a good idea for an EDGE MOD, expect it pretty soon.

Hey templar, question;
Have you ever been around on MPlayer, and if so, what clans where you in (if any)?

Templar, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

fraggle said:

Templar, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

I don't think he was asking for help, just briefly mentioning he's working on one.

Python_Junkie said:

I don't think he was asking for help, just briefly mentioning he's working on one.

Düd, it's soy boy with the [np] tag.

Scabbed Angel said:

. . . back again, Templar's back, tell Gherkin. . . Templar's back, Templar's back, Templar's back. . .

*bump* Saw that one coming a mile away.

ravage said:

Where were you?

Down under. Didn't you read his title?

Job said:

Down under. Didn't you read his title?

Australia is a long way from here. :P

Queenstown, New Zealand to be precise. Though I had been dropping in here now and then thanks to the magic of intarweb cafes and coin-operated terminals that seemed to be present in all sorts of unexpected locations.

Heh, I remember a Templar from waaaaay back...I take it you're the same one? If so, welcome back, even if I don't remember all that much about you :)

Funeral Fog said:

*huggles his fellow vets

Whhat do you mean by 'Vet'. So far I'm the only Vet to post here. >:D

*note* We really got to change our name.

Funeral Fog said:

*huggles his fellow vets

i like hugs too but i'm till technically a noob. can i have one anyway?

Funeral Fog said:

*huggles his fellow vets

Uh yes, you've been registered for what, a month? And I don't remember you doing anything for the Doom community either.

zarcyb said:

Uh yes, you've been registered for what, a month? And I don't remember you doing anything for the Doom community either.

Funeral Fog = macvilewhore. N00B!

BBG said:

Funeral Fog = macvilewhore. N00B!

Jesus I'm so thick... he even told me himself it was him, not to mention it's in his sig... ok bash the zarcyb time.

[10:22] <zarcyb> oh
[10:22] <zarcyb> yeah stupid me
[10:22] <zarcyb> gah what a dick i am
[10:22] <zarcyb> heh

fraggle said:

When I did that in IRC something like this came up
<boris> looks unfinished
<Hirogen2> it is [unfinished]
<boris> then don't post it

--
first real sp level after 4 years doom.

Templar said:

I'm back

after 3 years or something

You know, making one post to say you're back, then subsequently leaving doesnt really count as coming back.

ok I'm back again I guess..

Dont worry about the project vanishing, I only call it a project because its something that i dont think has been done before in a doom map. It s nor some huge rediculous project thing that never gets finished. Unfortunately I can't test it properly cause my computer sucks ass, and EDGE is kinda hungry for power.

Anyhow, on a different subject, did anyone get nightmare squad (nsquad.zip in combos dir) to work? I get a DRR_Invalid params error when I try to use it