Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

Skulltag v0.95h Manual

Steven said:

Great manual, but it would also be useful to give the answers on the FAQ.

Cool, thanks. Yeah, it's not quite done yet, which is part of the reason I haven't publicized it that much.

Nice stuff, I hope everyone appreciates the amount of work that goes into stuff like this. Having written the Legacy manual I know this isn't an easy job.

Rellik said:

Nice stuff, I hope everyone appreciates the amount of work that goes into stuff like this. Having written the Legacy manual I know this isn't an easy job.

Manc definitely did a great job doing all the GFX and implementing the functionality (not to mention hosting it). Hats off to him!

And yeah, they are a ton of work. Man, if people knew the amount of time I spent on Skulltag......

I'll have free time this weekend, so whatever is already in the text version will no doubt be put up then.

Mancubus II said:

I'll have free time this weekend, so whatever is already in the text version will no doubt be put up then.

Sweet. I'll have the text version done.

Rellik said:

Anything special I need to know about recording demo's in Skulltag?

I highly doubt that network demos work. Other than that, they should be fine. I haven't tampered with the demo code at all.

It would be awesome if the link actually WORKED. I'm desperate for some documentation and commands but I can't find it anywhere.

Scrum said:

It would be awesome if the link actually WORKED. I'm desperate for some documentation and commands but I can't find it anywhere.

He may have re-located it. You can try looking around skulltag.com to see if you can find any links perhaps to any sort of dee-lee like that. :D