Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

My personal site, yay

Well I decided I wanted to use HTML and do a kickass site, so I did so. I haven't made just a "personal" site in a long time, so I also thought it was about time for that. Its got some content for now, I still need to get some stuff done (I plan to do the rest tommorrow).
Oh yeah, there's music on it. And you have the option of turning it off right below the navigation bar. So go check it out. Now.

The Shadow Zone

And if you want tell me what you think of it thusfar.

Darkstalker said:

Still living in the world of 800x600 ?

I shouldn't be, but am. Yes. I'm a dirt-poor bum of a teenager with no life and have a shitty monitor. :P

I would normally say go bargain hunting. I got the one I'm using, a black 17" Dell monitor for $25 at a store, because no one wanted them because they were black. Bunch of fuckin retards.

Nice to see you back Rotting Corpse :p

And It's still a work in progress, its just finished temporarily.

Rotting Corpse said:

Cool site. A litte boring tho. Needs more color.

You! What the hell are you doing here?!
Nah, just kidding, good to see you make an appearance again :)

okay site, i've seen better and worse. it's better than my sites.

ravage said:

I shouldn't be, but am. Yes. I'm a dirt-poor bum of a teenager with no life and have a shitty monitor. :P

heh, i'm worse. hand me down laptop with only 3 gigs of hard drive space, no 3d accelerator, pentium 2 and broken keyboard.

the_Danarchist said:

THere was music? Good thing I didn't hear it.

you mean that happy music with the annoying wav over it?
damn i wish i could post hell. i would be a mighty and cruel god...er, mod. :)

ravage said:

Hey, most dogs don't even use computers :p

Anyways, the site isn't bad for being in progress, and I like the background for the side and header bars. Just keep working on it and I'm sure it will be worthy of the internet.

monochrome said:

heh, i'm worse. hand me down laptop with only 3 gigs of hard drive space, no 3d accelerator, pentium 2 and broken keyboard.

15" LINK monitor
Shotty Geforce2 video
4gig HDD, 2gig HDD
AMD K6-2 500mhz (underclocked to 475)
256mb RAM
PC Accessories keyboard (keys split into groups for comfort) complete with 50% chance that a key won't work, and missing the cover for the left key
Shotty CD-ROM
Shotty Floppy
PAS 16 soundcard (from the '80's)

Well the speakers aren't too bad, 5.1 Multimedias)

I pot on DW uing a modified ATARI T hooked up to a TV. o nyah. Oh, hit, my key doen't work! Now I can't call people hitbag!!!

Goat said:

roflmao

I'm glad you found that funny. :P

I had to or else the damn thing wouldn't run. I had to do that when I first got the damn thing.

What a damn thing.

Darkhaven3 said:

I pot on DW uing a modified ATARI T hooked up to a TV. o nyah. Oh, hit, my key doen't work! Now I can't call people hitbag!!!

What

EVERY border should be marked with <border=0>, unless theres a really good reason not to.

Decent organization, blah color scheme. Put in some transparent texts and effects.

Rotting Corpse said:

Cool site. A litte boring tho. Needs more color.

OMG teh Rotting Corpse is back. Hey, how's the home life been treating you?

I said :

I post on DW using a modified ATARI ST hooked up to a TV. So nyah. Oh, shit, my key doesn't work! Now I can't call people shitbags!!!

the_Danarchist said:

EVERY border should be marked with <border=0>, unless theres a really good reason not to.

No, that's what you SHOULDN'T do. If a site is forcing frames on me, then I should at least be able to resize them to make the page view correctly if it doesn't by default (and they rarely do).

The problem is that there isn't any way for frames to remember the settings (I could be wrong though), so you would have to resize them each time you visit the page.

Not a big deal since there are very few sites with frames that are worth visiting to the degree that I frequent them.